cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz will some1 tell me how to set up xbox live with ICS

N/A

I am trying to set up xbox live with my computer. I want to do internet conection shareing but have been trying now for ages and looked every where for help but found none of any use. I have followed what Plus.net said but it didn't work. I have the cable and i think i have set up the ICS with windows xp, however when i come come to connect to xbox live it says somthing about no DNS and IP.

Will any1 plz help me!!!!

Also i already have an xbox live account with i have used at my friends house from his router- it worked first time with no probs.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Go to control panel then find network connections. Your using a usb modem so under the dial tab press right click on that then go to properties. Then another tab appears. You have 3 options on this. Go to advanced tab. Then from that selection of options. You click there share my connection box. This should be all you do for ics. If this is not clear go to xbox.com for more details
N/A

i have already done this but yet it still does not work.

I have tried to go to the xbox live website but it is not very good. I have also contacted plus.net but they didn't help me much.

What can i do now?