cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pes6 online

N/A

pes6 online

Do any other plusnet users have problems with the speed of this game online?

I played about 5000 games of pes5 online mostly at good speeds, but pes6 has just been a nightmare for me. I lag behind everyone and it doesn't matter who i play i just seem to be 1 sec behind everything, and consequently get whacked. The game just plays slow and is very unresponsive. It is fine when i play it offline.

Is anyone else having any problems or is it just me?Huh
15 REPLIES
N/A

pes6 online

Well whats your ping? what servers are you playing on, Europe? US?
N/A

pes6 online

europe..

my ping is slow (usually one bar in the indicators that pes6 uses), but it does improve after 11pm, which is something i suppose.

I don't know what the problem is, i just wish there wasn't one!
N/A

pes6 online

I have problems with pro 6 as well.as a matter of fact it takes ages to go from one room to another or from lobbies and when i exit a game it takes even more.I used to play thousands of games with pro 5 aswell and didnt have a problem.I use dmz so i dont see why ports would be an issue.Also i dont know if it is a problem but i upgraded to 8mbit last month just when i got pes6
Ajtame
Grafter

pes6 online

I've not yet tried it myself online however we give the same priority to all games on xbox live since as far as we know they use the same ports so pe5 should be no different to pe6 from out point of view. I would in that case come to the conclussion that since 5 is ok that its probbably that thier pe6 server may be busy since its brand new and pretty popular.

By all means if anyone doesnt agree and has something to support why they may be slower, please do let us know.
N/A

pes6 online

I didnt mention it but i am talking about ps6 and 5 on ps2 not on xbox.Also please take into consideration what i said before about my upgrade to 8mbit last month just when i got pes6.before that pes5 was working properly
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

I'm playing PES6 on PC and it runs badly logging in and in the lobbys but the game works ok if you finally connect. On the PESFAN forum I checck with users with other ISP and they do not have this problem.
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

This issue must be to do with peak time management, PES 6 was running dreadfully last night after 4pm with hundreds on users signed on, then after midnight it starts working fine and there were still hundreds of users playing, surely not a coincidence. It was working fine at 9am this morning too.
I will assist in any way possible to sort this, I just want to play the game.
I'm on ADSL Max too.
N/A

pes6 online

Guys got a message about this problem from plusnet.they told me that some of their servers were down and they lost the ports that need to be open so we can play without any lag.I think pro 5 and 6 have the same ports(they are about 6-7)but i dont know them.If anybody has the manual or knows which one are just post them here or send them to plusnet.
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

The only port listed in the manual is UDP5739.

My issue is not with Lag as I get good games if I get that far, its the amount of time to sign in and select a server to play on and move between lobbies, usually while this is hapenning the connection gets lost.
Only happens in peak time though.
N/A

pes6 online

mmmmmm i remember they were more.maybe at konami's site.i had the same problem now it is better.
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

are you on now? fancy a game to test it?
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

I checked my router

it is
TCP 10880 and 10881 at konami for the lobby

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Full quote of preceding post removed as unneeded : link:rules]
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

I raised a ticket to sort this out 24 hours ago, and still nothing, plusnet you are a disgrace.

The lobby uses only 500bps outbound to connect yet this I am unable to get anything over 60bps, this is shocking.
It works fine off peak suprise suprise.
mrcook
Grafter

pes6 online

1 week later and this still hasn't been sorted.