cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help spearhead moh

N/A

help spearhead moh

hi I tried the cheat s p e a r h then press backspace during play but it does not work for me
I have xp windows amd athlon 1800 700 meg ram 40 gig hd
so it is runing nice
Im at the point where im in the half track going down hill when i get to where you go up a small hill and there is a soldier with a bazoka and one with a rifle, from then there is a tank and by the time I manage to shot that the next tank in front blasts me even if i manage to line up for a single shot it is driving me mad.
all i want to do is get past that then i will go back to normal and turn any cheats off please help me thanks
--
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: help spearhead moh

i think i know the spot ur at,have u allready blasted the guard tower bhind u,also shoot the barrels beside the tank and the 2 soldiers b4 u get there as they will damage u as well when they blow.

N/A

me 2 its a bugger isnt it lol]

jberry
Grafter

lol, hard but do able. If you do want to cheat and get past it (bit of a cop out really) then bring up the properties of the shortcut to the game and change the target from (for example):

D:\mohgame\moh_spearhead.exe

to

D:\mohgame\moh_spearhead.exe +set cheats 1 +set
ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

Then, when you are in the game press ` to bring up the console and type dog for god mode (and again to turn it off).

Note that if you are loading a saved game you will have to load it, open the console, type

set cheats 1

and then die before you can turn it on.

Josh
Customer Support