cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

football manager 2005

N/A

football manager 2005

does anyone play this game online ? would love to get a online game going if anyone is interested. i use the 5.0.2 patch with large database.
3 REPLIES
N/A

football manager 2005

I am an assistant researcher on the game, although have only just got broadband at home this week, and was going to look into playing it online, so I'm game.

2 things, firstly I advise you to update to 5.0.5 as there are numerous fixes there for online play, as well as stuff like better regens etc. Secondly, I'll try to look into how the online stuff works as I don't know at the moment. If you have any bright ideas, let me know.
N/A

football manager 2005

cool you and the guys are doing a great job on the game. i know a little of how it works i just have to get time to set it away on my router etc. ill let you know if i get time should be in the next week.
N/A

football manager 2005

Sorry it's taken a while to reply, too many things to do, too little time.

Anyway, as far as my role in the game goes, I research one club. Apart from that I am just a fan. I havn't had a chance to look into it yet, but will try. Definitely run the 5.0.5 patch though as there are some issues with network play, such as lag issues, that are supposed to be much better with the patch running.

Let me know if and when you're up for it though, and we'll try to connect for a game.