cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does the ps2 work on plusnet

N/A

has anyone got the ps2 network to work on a router/plusnet adslHuh. if so with what settingsHuh Sad
10 REPLIES
N/A

I know for a fact the PS2 works online with plusnet. They even provide a connection guide for it! That contains instructions on using a router with it.
N/A

many thanks for reply, unfortuatly the user guide does not contain any connction details ( i.p dns etc ) and the details on the web site support area are not the same as the details supplied by plusnet with the router.
N/A

Hmm, it is pretty generic isn't it. Well, if you tell us which router you are using, and which settings you are having trouble with, I'm sure some other users can help you out (I know many of them do use a PS2 on plusnet).
N/A

Aint there a lot of problems we ps2 online ie fifa 2004
N/A

If you're using a router then you need to forward certain ports for games like Fifa to work.
N/A

i thought about geting that but xbox live is better as u tlk 2 each other and it works fine
N/A

If you're using a router then you need to forward certain ports for games like Fifa to work.

Or just put your PS2 into the DMZ Wink
N/A

Or just put your PS2 into the DMZ Wink

Worked for me Cheesy There are a few issues surrounding the FIFA2004 game but these are slowly being addressed by EA Sports. The more users who follow their setup guides for routers etc., the more easy online gameplay will become.
N/A

whats a dmz?
Delves
Grafter

whats a dmz?

de militarised zone, ports in this area of the router get passed without problem basically.

I've got Fire Warrior on the PS2 and have never got it to work well. I can connect to the Central Station no problems but trying to use gamespy to find and join games is awfull, it wont let me create a game and when I do find games I can only join some of them.

Is voice on all PS2 network gamesHuh

I've had XBL comming up a year now and i've got to say, it in a class of its own compared to my PS2 on-line experiences. Its so much easier and hassell free. I'm mean will you have to start opening ports for individual games on PS2 if so this isnt a customer friendly way to go