cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

css ping's

N/A

css ping's

is anybody else suffering bad pings on css.i'm doing line speed tests,and they are coming back between 1.7mbps-3.2mbps.i am on 8mb max so i dont suppose thats too bad,so why when i play css the lowest ping i can get is mid 40's.i usually manage about 5-10 mins then i get kicked for high ping rate.sometimes jumping up to 900ping.thhe reason i joined plusnet was because it was supposedly faster than other isp's because of it's 30:1 ratio rather that 50:1 that most other isp's use.the main reason i use my computer is for online gaming,but plusnet have put pay to that.at first i thought it might be my phone connection that was at fault so i got bt round and installed a new phone line just for my broadband.this helped a little but i still cant play css Evil .when i tried to cancel they said they wanted £70 for defered fee's i think this is crap since i'm not getting the service i'm paying for.they should do the decent thing and let us gamers move on a join an isp that will allow us to play again.