crystal xbox?

Whos gonna get one of these babies then
19 REPLIES
N/A

crystal xbox?

no 1 then (fun lot )
N/A

crystal xbox?

What makes it different from a regular xbox?
N/A

crystal xbox?

nothing just asking who has it
michaelscott
Grafter

crystal xbox?

i've never heard of one before
N/A

crystal xbox?

i am gonna get 1
N/A

crystal xbox?

I've already got the green/transparent one, so no crystal one for me.
N/A

crystal xbox?

I am considering it as it comes with two s controllers. Problem is I only want it to play Ninja Gaiden and Sudeki on.

Its all still too expensive really. I may wait and see if I can buy an X-BOX for less than £100 nearer christmas.
N/A

Crystal Xbox

Have actually just purchased one, had an xbox the first day it came out, was even connected with xbox live whilst they were beta'ing it but when I moved house last year my xbox broke and I haven't bothered replacing it until now.

Which is why I brought a crystal xbox, doesn't look too bad eitheir.
N/A

crystal xbox?

Yeah so did i. I have 2 xboxs link them up halo multi fun. Also i use xbc which is cool
N/A

Crystal Xbox

I've heard that the Crystal Xbox's are difficult to chip, not sure if this is true or not, read it somewhere on the net so take with pinch of salt. Not that it matters coz we're all good little boys and girls who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.
N/A

crystal xbox?

I chipped my 1.4 a while back, and fell off my chair when i saw D0. If you have a Crystal then you have a 1.6 or a 1.6b which i believe is supposed to as if slightly more diffcultt.

If you get an xecuter 3 then you should get a pogo pin adapter supplied ( which you should solder in place ). this makes things slightly easier.

Basically if your not conformatable soldering i wouldn't attempt it. get someone who is too.

And once its done be warey of games that automaticcally signon to Xboxlive while there loading and get you banned Rashin Frashin!

Long Live http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
N/A

crystal xbox?

If you chip them you cant play on live so i wont bother with that
N/A

crystal xbox?

The X3 has a Xbox live diasable option. Which may work. Xlink is excelent though.
N/A

crystal xbox?

I heard about the chip turning off but i also hear ms still have ways of finding you.