Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connnecting to UT servers

Glosh
Grafter

connnecting to UT servers

Hi,

Just a quick question.

What's the best way of connecting to the two +net UT servers?

I've tried the "open location" option and supplied the Ip address but that just sat there, trying to connect, and I really can't be arsed to try and find the servers by using the "Find Internet Games" option.

I know I'm missing something somewhere...but where??

TIA

Mark
4 REPLIES
Glosh
Grafter

RE: connnecting to UT servers

Are the UT servers actually runnning?

Mark
elton
Grafter

> Are the UT servers actually runnning?
>
> Mark
>

I haven't been able to connect for ages. I just gave up in the end. When I first got PlusNet ADSL I used to be able to connect but there were never any other players on there.
--
Skonko!
jberry
Grafter

Hi All,

I am planning to fix the two UT servers, along with the quake servers. It may end us with just the one server, however, as I want to implement as broad a spectrum of games as possible.

Josh
PlusNet Customer Support
(off duty)
Glosh
Grafter

> I am planning to fix the two UT servers, along with the quake servers. It may end us with just the one server, however, as I want to implement as broad a spectrum of games as possible.

Jolly oh :-)
I dunno if you've already covered this on the other servers, but would it be possible to also have a download site with the map packs and skins etc... that are used on the server so you don't get the annoying problem of downloading a map from within the game just as you're getting ready to play?

Cheers
Mark
aka Glosh
www.Gloshweb.co.uk