cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bf 2 multiplayer

N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

Can anyone load any multiplayer maps tonight.when i select multiplayer nothing comes up...My friend is also having the same problem. Evil

it was all ok last night. thanks
15 REPLIES
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

also now i will show 2 maps then if i do update server list and goes back to 0 i tried this a few times and still nothing i created a map just to mess around on and when i left it and tried again there was 12 servers available.
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

Aparently the EA servers were down doing something, the whole world was effected.

Try the all seeing eye for servers, however I only found american servers with spaces on. Sad
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

ok thanks for letting me know.. I had 120 servers come up last night everyone of them were full.Just thought I did not get any non-ranked servers up at all either.

Is there any indication of when it might be sorted, if not no worries and thanks again Smiley
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

Not sure how long it will take,
try clicking on the favorites tab, it should show the servers you have previously played on, and hopefully they should get you going till it gets sorted.

Now if only I could stay on the servers for more than 5 minutes without having a connection problem.......
vic_newey
Grafter

bf 2 multiplayer

If EA servers are down & you want an enhanced SP game download this little file for some good fun, add up to 250 bots if your PC can handle it !
use as standalone or with one of the mods mentioned on my other thread below

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/BF2_SP_Bot_Changer;48228
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

yeah,

I had a play with that one, quite fun...
Set it up to have 128 bots, loaded up Zatar wetlands got in the gunner seat in the BH, spent a good few hours just mowing down the the enemy as they were scrambling from their base....

awesome!
(little simple things make me happy!)
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

zatar wetlands.......ARTY strike............SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

Lost count of the amount of kills i had on the central flag on the 16player map..Only prob was about half of them were own team...oh well, its only a game lol
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

Hehehe,
So is there a way I can increase the tickets with this mod? (I just wanna see how many kills I can get in one round :twisted: )
vic_newey
Grafter

bf 2 multiplayer

Apparently not , it also seems not possible to alter the respawn down from 15 to 5 seconds as 15 is totally pointless in SP ( & online if you ask me )
You can apparently only alter these settings for Lan play but if anyone knows how then lots of players on other forums would like to know also

Edit: Hey Spudly, I presume you loaded the Co-op mod ,this has extended tickets
vic_newey
Grafter

bf 2 multiplayer

Just found this. presumably you alter settings for each map

To change ticket count you need to go into Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels\Dalian_plant (we will use dalian_plant for an example) your best bet would be extract the server.zip file to a folder and edit the init.con file you will be looking for the following lines

gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 16 1 100
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 16 2 100
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 32 1 200
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 32 2 200
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 64 1 300
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 64 2 300
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 128 1 200
gameLogic.setDefaultNumberOfTicketsEx 128 2 200

You can change these numbers for the number of tickets up to 2000 or 3000 I believe. BUT WARNING I DON'T KNOW IF EA WILL BAN YOU FOR DOING THIS! Then just create a new server.zip file
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

and they have just released news of a new patch

- Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14 errrrmm, why?Huh
- TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range errrmmm WHY
- Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced thank god
- AA missile lock has been improved FINALLY
- Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
- "Dolphin Diving" is no longer possible whats DOLPHIN diving
- Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time good
- "Prone Spamming" is now fixed wth
- "Sprint exploit" is now fixed
- The Sa80 weapon has been improved
- The G3A3 weapon has been improved
- Reload while sprinting has been enabled
- Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
- Damage decreased for the M134
- Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.

Yet another patch to fix a patch.....the accuracy of the AA was reduced in the very first patch, NOW they are reinstating it.....Well done EA, you just won the lifetime NON acheivement award!!
vic_newey
Grafter

bf 2 multiplayer

Dolphin diving is where ,apparently you jump over an obstacle & hit prone at the same time according to google
N/A

bf 2 multiplayer

Well that patch sounds pretty good, apart from the helicopter missiles.
any idea when it is going to be released?

cheers!
StuWard
Grafter

bf 2 multiplayer

Does anyone think that there are cheats available for this game that punkbuster cannot detect ?

I'm sure i'm not the best player out there but the times i seem to get killed in one shot from a guy running around a corner , diving into a prone position.

If i do that it takes me some time to realign my sights, but some of these guys are hitting me as they turn the corner !!

Reminds me of the old wall hack and auto head shot on CS