cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Live and DHCP problems

N/A

Hi,

I haven't been able to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 for over a week now!!! I finally called up Microsoft and after running a few tests they told me that my the DHCP on my braodband conneciton had been disabled and that I need to contact my Braodband provider and tell them to enable it for me to be able to use the 360! God only knows why this was suddenly disabled as I have been happily using Xbox Live for nearly a year with no problems!

Anyway, there is nowhere in help & Support for me to flag this up, so I tried calling and was on hold for over 30 mins before I hung up! I tried again an hour later and was told I would have at least an hours wait!!!!!

Is there any other way I can get his enabled without using Plusnets "support" tool?

Has anybody else had this problem

Thanks

Sami
7 REPLIES
Slick
Grafter

could try sending them a ticket to save time on your phone
once they answer you will recieve an email,

just a thought but is it a router setting?
N/A

I think I have done that- I've left ran a service checker and left a comment asking them to enable it- but that was on Thursday and still no reply!
N/A

sorry about this but i am thinking about buying an xbox 360 i have this broadband all i wanted to know is does it cost extra on your phone bill or is it included with the subscription you buy

thanks to anyone that can help

scott
N/A

It doesn't cost you any extra - although you have to pay Microsoft for the privelage of using Xbox Live.
N/A

so i can play for as long as i want and still no extra will be added to the phone bill
N/A

so i can play for as long as i want and still no extra will be added to the phone bill

Yes.. but if you are using a "pay as you go" type broadband product, obviously it will count towards your usage for that.
N/A

i have the 14.99 a month option so i should be fine thanks to all for the help