cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Box Live Games

N/A

X-Box Live Games

OK.... I know there is a thread on the best online games but a lot of them are PC related.

I want to get a good game for X-Box live.. maybe a FPS or driving game.

I havent any idea which one to get as there are so many around and I dont want to be left with a game that nobody else plays online... i want to use my headset!!!!!

Any suggestions please?
13 REPLIES
N/A

X-Box Live Games

Yep, Burnout 3 is very good. Cheesy
N/A

X-Box Live Games

November 11th - Halo 2
November 26th - Pro Evolution soccer 4

:twisted:
N/A

X-Box Live Games

burnout 3 is good. Moto gp 1 or 2 is grt i think. Yeah wait for halo 2 and pro evo 4
N/A

X-Box Live Games

Best online FPS are Ghost Recon and Ghost Recon Island Thunder. Both realistic, atmospheric and damn good fun.

I play Project Gotham Racing 2 online quite a lot too, but you need to buy the 2 downlad packs to get all the extra cars... The downlaods for Ghost Recon and Island Thunder have all been free so far.

If you're looking for people to play with, add my gamertag to your friends list :

Lefty Guns
N/A

X-Box Live Games

thanks folks... now im stuck with the choice between Fifa 2005 and the other footy one whos name i forget!!! lol

I did play the demo of Outrun2 online the other night..... came last a few times but foudn it hilarious! Its the first time ive played online with the headset.. although how im supposed to get it to fit is another thing!!!! i ended up with it round the back of my neck!

Gamertag is Rodley by the way if anyone wants to add Smiley

thanks for the help and advice
N/A

X-Box Live Games

I have fifa 2005 and it aint brilliant. I would wait for pro evo 4 unless you have lots of dosh and you cant wait a month.
N/A

X-Box Live Games

lol.. too late

i went to the shop and got Fifa 2005... and Also unreal championship (i think!) and wolfenstein!!! lol.... (i think ive been bitten by the live bug!!!)

If you fancy a kick about add me(and my hubby!!) username Rodley Smiley

If i play your guatanteed a win!!! My 6 yr old can beat me!
N/A

X-Box Live Games

Damm you got it doh. Well i surpose it will keep you entertained untill pro evo 4 hits the xbox. You will find out that u will get angry so quick on fifa 2005
N/A

X-Box Live Games

yeah... hubby played his mate last night and lost 4 games on the trot! Much swearing, taunting and general cussing went on between them which was hilarious to see!!

hubby..being a man utd fan, had an excuse! Apparently the shadows put him offHuh what hank marvin & the gang were doing on there i dont know! LOL Smiley
N/A

Xbox live download

Just a quickie. Does playing Xbox live count towards your downloaded rate. I have just signed up for a 1MB connection with a limit of 5 gig a month. Do you think this will be enoughHuh

scanwell
N/A

X-Box Live Games

Yes. xBox live does count.

Any and all data that has to travel accross your ADSL conenction needs accounting for.

It very much depends on how many hours you spend playing a game. Games typicaly generate between 30 to 45MB of traffic an hour from memory.

This is equal to between 1.57GB and 2.36GB a month, if using 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.
N/A

X-Box Live Games

thats why we've paid for the unlimited bandwidth....... i play The Sims Online on the PC as well as my and hubby playing on the Xbox Live.... id rather have more than not enough! Smiley
N/A

X-Box Live Games

A highly underated game and great online is Crimson Skies. Yes I know its quite old now but still great fun.

Chocks Away... Tally Ho old chap!