cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What games do you play?

N/A

What games do you play?

I'm interested in knowing what most of u Plusnet geezers like to play online.
My preference is

UT2003 (DDOM mainly) & Battlefield 1942 (when it's installed! :x)
41 REPLIES
N/A

What games do you play?

CS, DoD, Battlefield 1942 (Just waiting for the necessary extra ram Cheesy)
N/A

What games do you play?

I love MOH:AA (detest Spearhead), UT2K3, BF1942 and WTC:ET

I must remember to pruchase the bits required for CS, or visit somebody who has it. Never seen it in my life, but know I would be disapointed if I just got it without seeing it.
Community Veteran

What games do you play?

And then there's me, who likes Midtown Madness 2... :roll:

Thomas
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

What games do you play?

Used to play them online but got bored with UT and UT2k3. Now mainly Freelancer. But waiting for HL2 and X-2 the Threat
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

What games do you play?

I love MOH:AA (detest Spearhead), UT2K3, BF1942 and WTC:ET

I must remember to pruchase the bits required for CS, or visit somebody who has it. Never seen it in my life, but know I would be disapointed if I just got it without seeing it.

You just need a copy of Halflife and the rest is downloadable. I dont mind CS, although when I played UT I was a fierce hater of the game, cuz all my m8s left UT to play CS Cry

So thats all you play, Thomas? Midtown Madness 2? Smiley.

I also like the Blizzard series of games. Warcraft/Diablo/Starcraft. And the game I'm most looking forward to is Duke Nukem Forever (no silly jokes please Shockedops: ).

I've got quite a ton of games on my shelf, but atleast 1/2 of them I've never finished *grr*. A game I'd love to play is Halo, but I dont wanto buy an Xbox soley for this game, and have heard rumours of Halo (PC Version) coming soon..
N/A

What games do you play?

Ooh! Starcraft - now there's a game. People Vs. Computers is fuuun.
Community Veteran

What games do you play?

So thats all you play, Thomas? Midtown Madness 2? Smiley.

I do play other games, but that's the only one I play online...

To be honest, I'm not a huge gamer... I don't have the time to play much.

Thomas
N/A

What games do you play?

Well I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer either anymore.. for 3 years I lived UT. I played it most days of those 3 years, ppl might call me sad... I probably was.. But I dont tend to play as much now. Possibly 2 or 3 times a week at the most now.

Yea Starcraft was great.. I'm hoping for a good sequel, I dont think Blizzard will dissapoint me.. They haven't so far Tongue

Any other online games ppl like to play around here? Smiley
N/A

What games do you play?

Used to play Red alert 2..haven't tried any of the more recent ones though.
N/A

What games do you play?

mohaa...use to play it loads...but not much the past few weeks, raven shield (demo), and will play ut2k3 when i buy it...I mainly play single player games...what single player games do u lot play?
N/A

What games do you play?

I played UT as single player, however, now I am BB, I have gone to "What is Single Player?".
willow147
Grafter

What games do you play?

The only one I like that I CAN play is Diablo 2. I love MoHAA but find it a bit difficult on a 33.6k dialup connect (don't ask OK).

My exchange got upgraded today so in 7-10 days I shall start investigating others games, including Star Wars Galaxies.
N/A

What games do you play?

Diablo 2 is a fine game. Me & a friend used to buy all the Blizzard games together, but cuz he get to keep all the cds and boxes etc.. and i got the copies, I decided to buy myself the Diablo Battlechest, very nice.. Got it off ebay for a decent price Smiley.

I've been meaning to start playing it again, but my computer doesn't have much disk space, so I've only got 1 or 2 games installed atm Cry
N/A

What games do you play?

I play:

On PC:
Enemy Territory

On XBox:
Midtown maddness 3
midnight club 2
ghost recon
rtcw