cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What No Gamers?

N/A

What No Gamers?

Im amazed at the lack of Force9 subscribers that just dont appear to be into games. Where are you all? Dont most people get broadband for gaming?
4 REPLIES
audioc
Dabbler

RE: What No Gamers?

> Im amazed at the lack of Force9 subscribers that just dont appear to be into games. Where are you all? Dont most people get broadband for gaming?

I'd play ut (NOT 2003, waiting for santa!) but the pings are bad/ cant find server... :-(
N/A

> > Im amazed at the lack of Force9 subscribers that just dont appear to be into games. Where are you all? Dont most people get broadband for gaming?
>
> I'd play ut (NOT 2003, waiting for santa!) but the pings are bad/ cant find server... :-(

Yes, I just don't happen to like FPS games, which is all F9 seem to host. The only FPS game I do play is Ghost Recon and it's expansion packs. If anyone reading these boards also plays and would like leave their name, maybe we could arrange a big game of Ghost Recon (although not hosted by F9).

Also maybe other could mention the games they play online and we could arrange big games of them via this forum.

Just an idea.

(*Dreaming of playing Championship Manager over the net with a large number of players*)
N/A

Operation Flashpoint Resistance Player Here
i suggest you guys try it out. Excellent online play, ctf is ok but Opfl shines in Co-Op mode also just about cheat free too, what more can you ask for.
Also play F12002,GTR2002 Mod of F12002

AsusA7S333 mobo
Amdxp1800
Samsung DDR333 pc2700 Memory
ATI9000Pro128mb Gpu
WinBLows Xp Pro

--
**Grey**
N/A

What No Gamers?

One here I play xbox live, UT goty and 2003, battlefield2 demo(for now) empire earth, and even tried Black and white. I dont like champ manager but my house mate plays it alot and last year we had 8 living together playing champ manager I used to hear some great shouting matches from upstairs Wink

Not only that I been playing Project entropia for a while now thats a good game a MMORPG and second life