Did you mean: 

Unlimited Games

N/A

Unlimited Games

Check out my sons new website.

http://www.unlimitedgames.co.uk

Enjoy

Feedback appreciated.

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Duplicate post removed - please do not post the same topic in two forums as it just divides the replies between the two]
13 REPLIES
N/A

Unlimited Games

Mmm, stolen games from miniclips!
N/A

Unlimited Games

nope

GRANT OF LICENSE
Miniclip Ltd. grants you a limited non-exclusive license to use the SOFTWARE. The license fee is a flexible pricing schedule that may be imposed and altered at any time. At this moment the license fee is free. You agree to pay any such licensing fee that may be imposed in the future or to remove the SOFTWARE from your site immediately. Miniclip Ltd. is not obligated to supply any support whatsoever.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Thanks for that Robynfali.

We'll accept your apology at your convenience calpe.

He may not have wrote the games himself but he's certainly put in the hours building the site from scratch all on his own.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Clearly a lot of time, effort and thought have gone into this project and that has to be admired.

Congratulations all round. Super job. I hope it does well.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Cheers Mark - I'll pass your comment on to him, I'm sure he'll be quite chuffed.
Community Veteran

Unlimited Games

I also agree a lot of work has gone into the website, so a well done from me also.

A couple of little comments if I may:

The dark blue of the poll is too dark and the black text within it can be difficult to read. It also stands out too much on the page. Maybe change the background of the poll to the same as the buttons or use alighter colour.

Be careful about your image sizes. The colgate add pic is 536K and could be made a lot smaller using a jpeg or gif rather than bmp. bmp files are not recommended for web pages as the file sizes tend to be very much bigger.

Also watch your daily traffic - i.e. turn on the portal webstats (under website settings) for both your plusnet URL and your unlimitedgames domain as swf files could, if your site becomes popular, result in a lot of bandwidth being used and you could easily go over your daily 250MBytes/day traffic allowance.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Cheers Peter I'll pass your comments on.

Always grateful for help & advice.
N/A

Unlimited Games

looks nice!
N/A

Unlimited Games

Ok I agree I was a bit harsh saying 'stolen' games.

I am only 15 btw. My dad never uses the plusNet forum.

Check out my site http://www.invidious.inflatablegoldfish.com

No games though
N/A

Unlimited Games

looks very nice..

job well done i say.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Thanks
N/A

Unlimited Games

Quite prophetic words Peter.

The site has become popular and yes we have exceeded our daily bandwidth allowance - after a warning we had the site removed by the plusnet abuse team.

Since then we've moved to an independent web host and the site is back up and running for all to enjoy - currently with over 300 games and a Google page rank of 3 which he's hoping is going to get raised to 4 very shortly.

Have fun everyone.
N/A

Unlimited Games

Site still growing and now has over 500 games available for download.

More popular in the US than the UK !!!

C'mon you Brits visit the site & enjoy.