cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical Gaming bandwidth?

N/A

I'm thinking about trying out online gaming, but a bit concerned at how much traffic it may generate. I am interested in FRPG. Could anyone give me an idea how much traffic per hour say Everquest or online NWN would typically produce? Thanks.

Hugh
4 REPLIES
N/A

Dont worry about it. Plusnet have dropped FUP so it wont matter. And also playing games is no where near as bandwidth intensive as using P2P apps. You'll be fine.

Andy.
N/A

sry to jump on topic, but a bit of a newb myself when it comes to this kinda thing.
I play, on average, around 28 hours of online fps a week. i dont dl much, i dont ul much, if i do, its the odd photo etc. How do i know what im using? and if im using to much, and if i wanted to upgrade, what kind of thing should i look out for? (i.e im worried i would lose game time? is this possible?)
N/A

If you click on "connection settings" in the menu on the left, once on that page click on "view my usage" this will show you how much bandwidth you are using.

Andy.
N/A

Hi,look in My Account,under connection settings "view my usage".this gives you a breakdown of your daily,weekly,monthly use.gaming takes up a tiny amount of usage.
regrading your account shouldnt cause you to lose any more than 1 hour of downtime at most.