cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spearhead server

N/A

Spearhead server

Hands up all u guys who'd like to see a Medal of Honour Spearhead server go up? I'm interested to know so I can talk to Josh about it.

cyas later
Homerlovesbeer
6 REPLIES
penguinni
Grafter

RE: Spearhead server

I fancy some of that.

But Homer is there any other way I can join the server without using the "eye"?

I installed it as you suggested earlier but it didnt seem to agree with my XP Pro and several BSODs followed (although I also installed the spam stopper suggested on +net forums and it might have been that)

Also, I downloaded new maps for RTCW but when I try to join a server they appear to be missng. Is there a knack to downloading and installing new maps?

Thanks

Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Give us a chance to get it first. Smiley
N/A

> Give us a chance to get it first. Smiley

Yep u can join the server through Gamespy which comes with MOHAA as standard. Just look for our server. Or enter the ip address directly into internet gameing section of the game.

PlusNet/Force9 @frag9.net [Linux / No FF] - TDM|41ms|212.159.6.206:12203

I'm not sure why ASE won't work for you as I have it installed on an XP machine and it works fine.

And hurry up and buy spearhead then Cheesy

Homerlovesbeer
N/A

> Hands up all u guys who'd like to see a Medal of Honour Spearhead server go up? I'm interested to know so I can talk to Josh about it.
>
> cyas later
> Homerlovesbeer

do u mean a new server for spearhead only,as far as im aware you should be able to run spearhead and use the maps on it from mohaa.[TMY]chewbacca.
N/A

> > Hands up all u guys who'd like to see a Medal of Honour Spearhead server go up? I'm interested to know so I can talk to Josh about it.
> >
> > cyas later
> > Homerlovesbeer
>
> do u mean a new server for spearhead only,as far as im aware you should be able to run spearhead and use the maps on it from mohaa.[TMY]chewbacca.ps it could be quite a while before there is linux version available to suit +net server.

N/A

> > do u mean a new server for spearhead only,as far as im aware you should be able to run spearhead and use the maps on it from mohaa. [TMY]chewbacca.ps it could be quite a while before there is linux version available to suit +net server.
>
>

Well from looking around on mohadmin.com etc it seems that u do need a server dedicated to spearhead. And the new maps are pretty cool too. I know that the Linux version may be off in the distance, but if our good friend Ged could cough up some hardware then we could run it on a windows box maybe. :naughty:

I know a lot of admins are waiting impatiently for the Linux version so perhaps it'll hurry them along a bit! And [TMY]chewbacca....I'll see u in the servers soon!

cya later guys
Homerlovesbeer