cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Any fans out there? I still play it on the snes! Forget emulation on this one, this is of them games that is a lot better on the original console.
19 REPLIES
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

I have a friend who still owns a SNES, it's great fun! Almost as good as my megadrive Wink
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

i still have my snes dont play it now it might break. Snes kicked ass in the day
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

i wuv me
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

One of my favourite games of all times. My sister borrowed it a while back and promptly lost it. It may not be as good, but at least I've still got the N64 version.
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Has anyone tried the newest Mario Kart (Double Dash)? I played it a little, it looks alright, but can't compare to the original.
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

i bought the new gc just for this game,but within 2 days took it back ,its awful(my opinion)i much prefer the original on the snes.
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Anyone happen to be a good player with bowser/doney kong? I've been doing lots of practice and now a expert with him. Koopa Troopa is my old character, easy all around Wink
jberry
Grafter

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Play in on emulation .. if you go to http://www.kaillera.com/ and get the emulater from there you can play the game against your mates online. There is actually a kaillera server running on a machine here which you can use, the IP address is 212.159.6.196
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Play in on emulation

Obviously, as long as you own the original game Smiley

It's not the same as playing it on a real console - but the multiplayer looks nice!
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Play in on emulation .. if you go to http://www.kaillera.com/ and get the emulater from there you can play the game against your mates online. There is actually a kaillera server running on a machine here which you can use, the IP address is 212.159.6.196

Nice ... i'll load it up tonight Smiley Does it matter if you use us or eu rom? Which do you have mine is us altho i can get euro if needed,
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Josh, I can't connect to the server. Is it on a proper 24/7 machine, or just one of the CSR's PCs? Smiley
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

I'm getting Mario Kart: Double Dash! to review early in the New Year, so I'll let you all know how it is when I get hold of it Cheesy
N/A

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

I have the new version for gamecube it wicked u have loads of fun we mates its not awful. All most completed it now
jberry
Grafter

[Snes] Super Mario Kart

Josh, I can't connect to the server. Is it on a proper 24/7 machine, or just one of the CSR's PCs?

Woops, back up again now. It runs on the machine that does the games stats and stuff and I forgot to restart it when php took the machine down Shockedops: