cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW: Galaxies

N/A

Anyone else play SW:G...got TTE through today and about to give it a try...wondered if anyone else bothers with it?!?
16 REPLIES
N/A

no1? Sad
N/A

Don't bother...

Tried it, played it properly, cancelled my subscription. It's a huge grind fest with little to show for it. If you're looking for an MMO, try EVE Online instead, or Guildwars (grind again but at least there isn't a subscription to pay).
N/A

I played EVE for a few months, but couldn't deal with the snooze-warp-are we there yet-jumps!

I'm really getting into SW:G...quite a bit of reward for time put in!
N/A

Used to play it last year but to takes to long for me to get used to. Nice game but aint got the time to play it
N/A

i use to play it last year but just like extreme17 i dont have the time anymore.
N/A

Hi, im playing it quite a bit.what server are u using?
N/A

Woo-hoo...someone else!!!

My main server is Chimaera...username Ph'Unk E'G'Url...fancied a bit of cross gender roleplay...LMAO!!!
N/A

im on kettemoor myself i will drop u a mail.
N/A

I used to play SWG for around 6 months, still got my account (I played Farstar).
Agent47
Grafter

I've Played SWG for about a year but felt i got no where with it (just wasn't putting enough hours in I guess), WHAT A GRIND and I have just cancelled my sub.
But then I got City Of Heroes, WOW what a game! No big moth or rat wacking for two weeks just to earn enough to go up a level here. You get special powers from the start and go out and beat the living snot out of gangs of muggers and smash drug dens for which you earn hero points, which you trade for more or better super powers.
To sum up - SWG is dull but has depth and rewards commitmant
COH has good graphics and action by the bucket load, but long term?
N/A

City of heros ait that good man. I beta tested it and its just to simple. Swg and wow are the best out there.
Community Veteran

City of heros ait that good man. I beta tested it and its just to simple. Swg and wow are the best out there.

I must be easily pleased then.. I have been playing since it started and have pre-ordered the companion game "City of Villains" (goes live end of October).

Depth COH may not have... Fun it has in spades! And you dont have to wear an Anorak to play it. The key is finding a good bunch of folks to play with, then you are hooked.

If you ever read a Marvel comics and loved them... There is no other game for you Smiley
N/A

I'm trying to figure out where to go with these big online games. What EXACTLY is the gameplay of Eve like? I remember when Elite 2 came out and I just thought the main gameplay engine was gash. I want so have something with sufficient depth but without feeling totally out of my depth when starting.

Plus a breakdown of what WOW is like would be nice!
Ajtame
Grafter

Used to love that game, played it alot, the jedi grind got me down and I quit Sad shame really, when i think about all those hours of my life i put into it....