cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO! We got any Halo 2 players on here.

N/A

I tend to mainly bump into US people on that!
12 REPLIES
N/A

i used to play it a bit, but cant be arsed with it much anymore. What other games do you play on live? U up for a game of something else other than Halo?
N/A

Well I've only got PGR2 as a live game but have been caning Halo2 since the new maps got released for free and the new game types got introduced!

I MIGHT get a hold of Farcry if it turns out to be ace.
N/A

Anyone getting the new xbox 360?
N/A

Yeah i am geting 360 the prem pack cant wait
N/A

Aye, 360 looks phat, although the only title I'm really interested in at the moment is Eldar Scrolls 4.

Still waiting to get my mitts on a PSP!

Might wait until all consoles surface before plumping for one. PS3 NEEDS a sodding cosmetic overhaul on the awful silver thing I've seen. Nintendo Revolution ... well, want to see how that bizarre controller pans out.

I'll say one thing, I've always ended up liking the PS game catalogues better than my XB, so that might swing it ... although I do like my Jap RPGs and the XB seems to be drafting a few of those in.
N/A

PGR3 is looking great imo

Check it out been played here:
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2102_en.html
N/A

yeah really looking forward to PGR3, and wow those screenshots look great Cool !! Just downloading the vid, cant wait to see it in motion.
N/A

Bookmark/remember that site btw, best site for media on the 'net

If you've got the time, download the kameo vid, amazing. 820mb though Shockedops:
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2099_en.html
N/A

yeah just watched the pgr3 vid and im blown away by the graphics....stunning! There's no 2 ways about it in my mind now, i have to purchase 360 on release day.

thanks rbentley for the heads up on that, have bookmarked the site now. gonna d/l that kameo vid now... Cheesy
N/A

Just to balance opinion. The GT5 shots look bloody good too. Hopefully they'll get round to sorting multiplayer out, its the only area where PGR has succeed. Always preferred the game structure, cars and course design of GT.

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed. Please don't use ALL of the preceding post as a quote.
N/A

I don;t play it myself but i run one of the top 2 teams in the world. If your familiar with HL2 competitively ull knwo who i mean Smiley
N/A

Good luck finding a 360 on release if you aint pre orded yet. All though i hear comet have only just started to take pre orders