cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routers that are compatable with xbox live

N/A

were can i get a good router from which surports xbox live.

Thanks
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

As far as I know the xbox used a normal lan cable (i.e. it's not USB) so any ethernet based router will work.

As for the model, it depends on what you want to do and if you want to connect several PCs to the internet. If you indicate what you want to do then we may be able to recommnd something. There are loads of threads where others have made recomendations and many where xbox is mentioned. Try doing a search for 'xbox' to find them.
N/A

I want it 2 be able to use my internet and my xbox live. As i hear routers r better than using usb modems etc. Hope this helps
Community Veteran

Do a search and you will find some example products that other xbox users are using.
Delves
Grafter

Not all router are compatible, the Xbox Live site list those which are but it's not been updated since launch. Try here http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/default_ShopGroup.asp?ShopGroupID=29 they have an Xbox compatible section. Not sur ewhat you want to pay but the Netgear DG834G has been getting good reviews.
Community Veteran

Or DG834 which does not have the wireless part which will be cheaper.

As I said search for threads with 'xbox' and they will have examples of kit being used by other members.