cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations please.

N/A

Recommendations please.

Having had broadband for 6 months now, one of the things I wanted to get into was online gaming. What I am into as goes this is character based RPG type stuff not FPS games. Basically what I want is recommendations on which games I can try out to see if I am going to get on with the genre BEFORE I start shelling out for monthly subscriptions etc. I don't want to pay out monthly sums then find I don't get into online gaming and waste all the money.

So, what freebies/ones that have over 1 month free can I try in this genre?

Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Recommendations please.

I tell you what, its not FPS or RPG, but that Eve that people have been going on about in here sounds ACE. Some massive space game. There is some huge thread all about what people play on line... have a gander for that.
N/A

Recommendations please.

On a side note, I'd like a nice RPG to play as well. I'm a large fan of the Jap style ones but will turn my hands to anything!
N/A

Recommendations please.

Had a look at both guildwars and eve, both look promising. Guildwars has a gold pack coming out soon so might wait for that then have a go.
N/A

Recommendations please.

Best rpgs are star wars galaxies, world of war craft and guild wars. Got all 3 and pretty damm good.
N/A

Recommendations please.

If you looking for a free mmorpg try rubies of eventide http://www.cyberwar.com/.
N/A

Recommendations please.

Looks a bit like Morrowind meets Final Fantasy 11