cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps2 online

N/A

Ps2 online

Does any of u peeps have ps2 online if u do what do u think of it and how do u think it will do againsit a strong apponent ie xbox live :roll:
45 REPLIES
N/A

Ps2 online

I got online, very impressed so far.

Socom is pretty damn cool, I think it'll do well once a few more games are released.

not sure about Xbox
N/A

Ps2 online

Nice 2 hear from some one. I aint actually played it but i have heard comments about who have both xbox live and ps2 online. And most of the people say xbox live is loads better. I have xbox live and i just wanted 2 know how it weighed up againist the xbox. Cool
N/A

Ps2 online

Well I think the PS2 needs time to establish itself.

Generally I've had no technical probs, good speed and pretty easy to setup, so its all about the games really.

hopefully we'll see some more online titles soon.
:roll:
N/A

Ps2 online

Yeah, we need more games.

At the moment there is Socom, Midnight Club 2, and TMBO.
I am a beta tester and am currently testing Hardware Arena, its quite good. Is similar to Socom, but you are in Tanks and Jeeps :lol:
N/A

Ps2 online

Hi
I also have the Ps2 Online (thanks to steve for the help :-) and it is brilliant. I agree that the Xbox is technically better. But i dont like the idea of being tied down to microsoft, I prefer the idea of having seperate servers for each game, like the PC and Playstation does. With the Ps2 I think it is more open ended, leaving developers the room to do what they will with the ps2. I have played the Xbox live, and it was good, but i cant see any advantages of having it all through microsoft. What does everyone else think?
N/A

Ps2 online

Yeah, I agree with you....But then again...I maybe biased :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of the new games coming out for the PS2 are cool, ya gonna love emm Wink
N/A

Ps2 online

Its rather expensive xbox live and ps2 online aint they. Do u have 2 pay per year on ps2 :twisted:
N/A

Ps2 online

There are no online costs for the ps2, just the adaptor which is £25 Wink
N/A

Ps2 online

Not bad but u cant talk all the time so its rather shit in away
N/A

Ps2 online

So you beta testers, whats new for the PS2 online?

which new games are in the pipeline? any footy titles?

are they planning on utilising the eye toy camera to put yourself into the games?

Gareth
N/A

Ps2 online

Fifa 2004 is going to be online.

Maybe this link will help you Wink http://uk.playstation.com/calendar/releaseCalendar.jhtml?selectedMonth=7&selectedYear=2003&type=2

Dont know bout the eye toy, is just rumours, so not worth mentioning here Wink
N/A

Ps2 online

fifa is no gud pro evolution man me self
N/A

Ps2 online

FIFA does suck compared to Pro Evo, but you never know the online function might breathe some new life into the series.

or what about champ manager for PS2?
N/A

Ps2 online

Erh champ manager will be ok but as its already out on pc i dont see the point.
I hear pro evolution 3 is online 2 so that will be a cracka :twisted: