cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Key for Halo 2

N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

I went to reinstall my Halo 2 pc game but I have lost my manual with the product key on it. Does anyone know how I can get the product key, I cant reinstall the game without it. I dont want to buy another new game.
11 REPLIES
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

Halo 2 is out on pc?:O
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

You can usually contact the company who will send out a replacement manual or something with a new key on, for a small fee.

Check out the link below for a full list of contacts.

http://www.bungie.net/Help/Page.aspx?section=support&subsection=main&page=1
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

He's BS'ing about something and just hoping someone will give him a key to something he downloaded.
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

surely no one would use the internet to lie!
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

Halo 2 was never made for the pc so i think your tlking bull
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

Many thanks for your help. I own the original Halo and i have lost the case for it. I bought a cd Halo 2 (that is how they sold it) from ebay which said that i require the original cd in order to install it. I need my original game installed agin before i can run it that is all. If the game i got is a con that is fair enough but why would i come on here and talk bull i only was asking advice. If this is a fake or illegal copy i will simply bin it.
_lecro_
Grafter

Product Key for Halo 2

So if you own the original halo minus cdkey,why did you buy another :? :?
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

but the whole point some people seem to be missing, is that Halo 2 as far as I know, is not available on the PC

Halo 2 Gameplay PC search results
Community Veteran

Product Key for Halo 2

Last update: 02/10/2006
It seems that conquering the Xbox wasn’t enough for Bungie. Now, Halo 2 has been announced for PC, but there is a slight catch to the whole ordeal.
To put it simply, Halo 2 will only be playable on the next incarnation of Windows software, codenamed Windows Vista.

I guess you could have a point there Rob! :lol:
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

not yet anyway... and not on windows xp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4698072.stm
N/A

Product Key for Halo 2

This guy must have one HELL of an emulator then, if one does exist..

Mind you, you gotta admit its a bit daft coming on a board and asking for a CD key lol

HEY!!, if anyone owns original games, can I borrow your CD keys please, wanna make some pocket money