cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Disconnect playing wow

N/A

Hi All,

of late i have been experencing severe problems when playing wow. Namely when i visit the AH or mailbox.. my latency ramps rapidly and i get disconnected.. If in the AH this happens approx every 2-3 mins if not sooner.. anyone else experiencing such problems?
4 REPLIES
N/A

yes, i am getting this all the time too. I checked with Blizzard who confirmed that i had all the latest updates and that this was not a problem being experienced by anyone else.

Something tells me that this is a plusnet issue to add to the millions of other complaints that i have with them at the moment.

AS soon as I find another half decent ISP, i am off.
N/A

Wow Disconnection

Hi Matthew,

I think it is in fact related to plusnet. The other evening I conducted one of there online tests to log a fault. After going through all the questions they carried out a line test (requires temporarily disabling of fire walls) which takes about 10 minutes. The results of this was that they have confirmed that the there is a problem and that it is with them.

The call has been escalated (apparently) to the correct team to investigate. It might be worth while you carrying out the same tests. The more people they get raising this same fault the quicker it is likely to get resolved.

I have been using plusnet for about 2 years now and in all honesty they have been pretty good until recently, with this problem and the email issues they are having.
N/A

Connectian,

I too ran the same diagnostic tests as you last week and was told that my problem was their end and that the query had been escalated.

I am still waiting for Plusnet to respond (5 days later) and judging by the problems other people on the forums here have with Customer Service, something tells me that I will have to wait another 5 days at least.

I too have been with Plusnet for a few years and I have always thought them to be the best bar none, sadly, there has been a serious demise of the service, the customer service and the ability to contact Plusnet when you have an issue.

I spent 45 mins queueing on the phone and had to give up, I called their premium rate number which disconnected me after 10 mins or so, there is no where on the site to raise a ticket and they are not answering my emails that I am sending.

Last one out, please turn the light off.
N/A

It does seem to be getting worse, and what with the recent problems with emails, and the fact that they have not responded to my last post with the outstanding question I am getting a little frustrated. Maybe support stops over the weekend or something. Quality of service certainly did.