Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems today?

N/A

Problems today?

Lo all.

Are there any problems today?

Trying to play stuff like WoW or BF2 and all the servers a re refusing my conections.. They were fine all last night?
19 REPLIES
N/A

Problems today?

Same, i can log onto thw world of warcraft test server but the normal ones wont let me connect, i dont wanna play on test server though caus of the 2hr que's
N/A

Problems today?

Same can't log into the wow game, just says connecting then fails, can't even view the wow-europe.com website through plusnet but can via another connection...
N/A

Problems today?

aye. just been looking into this.. seems like there is a MAJOR.. dns issue wuth various internet relay points.. seems to be affecting alot of us sites
N/A

Problems today?

I have same issue - glad its not just me but not so pleased its happening at all.

Hopefully will be sorted soon.......
N/A

Problems today?

FFS...I thought WoW was the one game that worked on PN's abysmal service...now I wake up, try to logon and nothing...any possible kinda workaround to get online, this is the first weekend in 2 months i've had to play Sad
N/A

Problems today?

There's a problem outside of PN's network... out there in the internetty world... somewhere!

A gizmo's stopped working and lots of people can't access online games, websites, etc. including folks from other ISPs.

Doesn't effect everyone apparently.
N/A

Problems today?

Funny though, i visit a fair amount of gaming forums and no one outside of PN is having any trouble getting onto WoW
dragona
Grafter

Problems today?

some of my guildies from WoW are on another isp ... and they got dropped from wow every 5 - 10 minutes ... and they were dropped at the same time even if you can connect you'll likely just drop...
N/A

Problems today?

Same problem 20:30 on Sunday, completely disconnected from WOW, unable to reconnect.
N/A

Problems today?

Same problem with WoW, as an aside - what WoW servers are you all playing on?
N/A

Problems today?

Arathor server here - lost connection in MC run mid fight with Luci - my Guild gonna be pleased with me..........
N/A

Problems today?

Seriously folks PN are no longer an ISP you want to be on if your a gamer, I had it better on 128k ISDN before last June, seriously.

The number of evenings on WoW that this lot have ruined for me since they started implementing their management software Sad

I read on the ISPA site that they have had
1. Massive profits
2. Massive increase in customers
3. Same number of pipes as 12 months ago, we are all just crammed in under management software.
4. No increase in support staff.
N/A

Problems today?

aye this happened to me again last night. cant remember the time.. was just so fecked off.. that i just gave up.. is it ok now?
iainmacmillan
Grafter

Problems today?

I believe that some DNS issues, causing most of the problems over the weekend were outwith PN's control, i.e. it was not their routers causing the problems. There has been previous issues with connections to Europe thru London Docklands backbone link and also across the Atlantic to east coast US.

These will contribute to the problems accessing game server and other such services. The only i noticed over the weekend was my EVE corp members had to use our Teamspeak IP address to connect to my server, as the DNS wasn't resolving fast enough to stop TS giving connection errors.

Seems to be working ok now. Incidently i use a Netgear DG834 router with the latest firmware.