cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

***Edited***
There were several different gametypes running, which have been replaced with 2 LMS servers. If anybody would like another gametype running (ie ONS, BR, DDOM etc..) and you have some buddys that will be playing regularly.. I possibly can sort out some kind of server Admin arrangement for you. Just send me a mail Smiley
18 REPLIES
benskia
Grafter

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Brilliant.
I'll be having a go as soon as baby goes to bed.

BTW...will i get a dead low ping compared to other servers that are hosted by the public?
michaelscott
Grafter

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

So long as they are in PlusNet's network you should see a lower ping
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Well... Normally that would be the case, but because the server is located in Sheffield, you'll notice about a 5-6ms increase in ping over say jolt.. However u dont notice that at all, and thx to the new hardware the servers run very smooth Smiley.
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Any chance of an onslaught server :?:
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Maybe, I'll keep an eye on the servers for now.. See how they go, then maybe I'll add an Onslaught server, have you got any maps/link setup etc preferences?
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Hmmm, I have no link preferences.

Though new onslaught maps and stuff can be got at www.unrealtournament2004.co.uk
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

I've added a Onslaught server to the mix, take it for a test drive.. No custom maps have been added and I'm not sure wether to have mapvote running or not yet.. Just let me know if there are any problems like frequent lag spikes or huge pings.
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

The servers are pretty good, cheers Cool
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Yep, they are pretty good Cool

I had an average ping of 40 on that onslaught one Smiley
benskia
Grafter

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

Hi.
When's yer ONS server going to be working?
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

The servers that were listed, were merely for testing. After several weeks of testing, i found nearly no one joined the Onslaught, Boming Run & Double Domination. However the Last Man Standing servers (2 of them) are regularly full.

If theres any demand for another server gametype, i'll be happy to look at it...
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

What about invasion with some new instagib type weapon mod, and maybe some new maps :?:

If you are not doing one already.

As those servers tend to do pretty well.

Will any of the DM servers be using the community bonus pack 2 :?:
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

iCTF please! Cheesy
N/A

Plusnet UT2004 Servers

What about invasion with some new instagib type weapon mod, and maybe some new maps :?:

If you are not doing one already.

As those servers tend to do pretty well.

Will any of the DM servers be using the community bonus pack 2 :?:

Unless Josh wants to let us have another server, I'm not sure I can support adding more gametypes with a decent ping. As far as CBP2 goes, its on the server.. But I haven't added them to the maplists yet - partly because most of the DM maps aren't very good, but mostly because there isn't a redirect server that I know of with the files on yet. (a redirect server is a place that holds the files you download from when you dont have a map/mod/texture etc that the game server is using)