cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

I have been getting bad lagg on/off since just before christmas when playing Online games e.g Legend of Mir , Counter Strike source . I have just got my MAC code which I will be using wisely . The reason for my departure is poor service plain and simple . Plusnet know there is a problem but to put it a nutshell they just cant fix it . My advice to anyone thinking of using Plusnet as a gameing isp is to THINK AGAIN> Cheers
15 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

what plan are you on? Im on 2b premiere and i experience no lag at all when playing BF2, DOD and pong.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

I am on premier , I have found out that if I do a tracert and I connect to plusnet through i.p 195.166.128.73 lo0-homesurf.pte-ag2.plus.net I get really bad lag . If I connect through another IP I get no lagg . It is getting to the stage that I need to do a trace to see what IP I am connecting to in order to play a game .
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

yup. pte lags bad 4 games. reconnexn until u connect 2 diff gateway seems only solution @ moment. bit lame tho....

i keep wonderin if PN actually look @ these threads, since we've all spotted the problem, but they havent done anything about it.... Evil
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

BS GTFO
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

I am ok never really any problems
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

BS GTFO

eh? who u talkin 2?
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

well.. you.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

well.. you.

err..whyHuh :shock:
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

My advice to anyone thinking of using Plusnet as a gameing isp is to THINK AGAIN>

Yeah, you might have had a bad day/weekend. I don't think it warrants a comment like that. I would still recommend plusnet to gamers
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

Folks, lets keep it sensible and leave the personal comments out of it please. Smiley

As for the issues affecting gaming. PN are aware of this and are investigating the problems. There have been a couple of threads in Community Support also.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

I have had problems on and off since they introduced the traffic management system. I play WoW where a low ping isnt so critical but for those playing CS it is.

However in the last 6 months I have had pings as high as 2000ms thanks to the PN management system putting gaming packets in with P2P.

If ppl arent getting the service they have every right to get upset, I personally finally got broadband last July, believed the PN speel about TM not affecting anything and have had plenty of ruined nights. If I couldnt come here and express my anger where could I come, same goes for that guy.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

My advice to anyone thinking of using Plusnet as a gameing isp is to THINK AGAIN>

Yeah, you might have had a bad day/weekend. I don't think it warrants a comment like that. I would still recommend plusnet to gamers

Listen you muppet I have had gaming issuse with this isp for well before Christmas if you read these forums then you will find that it isnt only my problem. I am please for you that you havent had trouble but There are alot of people that pay £££ for a service that isnt working as well as it should be. END OFF.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

I have already issued one warning in this thread.

Personal attacks are not permitted, irrespective of perceived provocation.

Leave it out and get the thread back on topic please.
N/A

Plusnet R RUBBISH (Fact)

perhaps if u read the initial post, then you'd see that the above quote did not come from me....

check your facts plz, particularly if ur going 2 abuse someone....

Cool