cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Public Teamspeak server not working

iainmacmillan
Grafter

Anyone else manage to log into this server. I keep getting an error of Bad Login. Is there a password for this server, nothing mention in the Game Forum sticky?Huh
7 REPLIES
N/A

Teamspeak server - problems logging in

Hi,

I too have problems. I was able to login and had admin rights over channel "old lags". I was working fine, but friend had same error as you so I dicked around with settings then could not login in with the "registered" login name I was given last year.

Logged call with Plus and advised to post to the forum. I cannot find the threads from before, but the person who set me up with registered access went under name of "Firejack" on BF2.

Can someone advise?

Thanks,

Pete
N/A

Re teamspeak

being an arse. I just found the discussion thread with Firejack and can now log back in as registered user. Still trying to resolve the bad password.. perhaps Admins have locked it down completely now (which was the TS server message last Sept.

I'm on the TS server now so will ask users.

Be back....
N/A

should really set up a vent, so much better for sound quality and without the lag. Perhaps they should look into it.
iainmacmillan
Grafter

I gave up, and thanks to my static IP, i can run my own TS server for my EVE corp mates and also when we play COD:UO together....

Sometimes with a lot of connections, the low upstream speed can interfere with quality and streaming.
Slick
Grafter

so its not public any more?
who do you contact for passy etc?
wot games do ppl play on there?
Firejack
Grafter

Sorry not replied sooner. Hardly visit this part of the forum anymore.

The server remains public. However after some problems with people abusing the server plus annoying other customers I had to add a password to the server. The password was sent to all Admins I had contact details for.

If you are interested in a channel for you and your friends. Send me a PM with:
Channel Name
Channel Password
Channel spaces

As for Ventrillo. After around 5 years of running a Teamspeak server I'm still to understand why so many people say Vent is better. The sound quality in Vent may be fractionally better. However it uses more resources, is known to be unstable, isn't free for large servers.
We'll stick to Teamspeak for now Smiley

For future reference. Anyone trying to contact me should PM me. I keep PM notifications on for just this situation.
iainmacmillan
Grafter

noted Firejack thanks........