Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Gamefile Repository

jberry
Grafter

Dear Customer,

After suggestions by a number of people and also from personal experience of the hassle it takes to get patches and upgrades for your games we have lauched a game file download centre. This will contain patches, mappacks and anything else that people will find useful, and can be found at:
[list=1]http://gamefiles.frag9.net
[/listShocked]Note that these downloads are IP restricted to our customers only so if you are connect through someone else for any reason then I am afraid that you will have to go elsewhere. Please do not link directly to these files from any public arena or the service may have to be removed

The files that I have uploaded initially are either the flies needed for the games that we currently host or games that I happen to play. Obviously this means that a great number of files are simply not there. To resolve this problem I need people to suggest the files that are put there. There is only a limited amount of space at the present time so we cannot have everything but a broad selection of the most popular files is the target that we wish to achieve.

I will leave this post sicky for a bit to coalate the list of things that I need to download so please help us to make your lives easier Cheesy

Regards,
42 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

not additions but removals the UT2k3 patches

2186 and 2199 both need removed as they have security issues so are blocked from the master server so pointless having. Anyone running a server from the vanilia CD install too 2199 can be Abused to run a DDos engine so thats why you dont see them on any download site.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Cheers Josh.
jberry
Grafter

Removed .. thanks very much Smiley
Anyone running a server from the vanilia CD install too 2199 can be Abused to run a DDos engine so thats why you dont see them on any download site.

Apart from the one where i downloaded them obviously :lol:
N/A

Have they gone? Shockedops:
jberry
Grafter

hmmm ... I'll have a look now since they should definately be there!
Community Veteran

I also see a blank listing
N/A

I now get "Cannot connect to remote server" in Opera. Hmmmmm.
jberry
Grafter

Looks like a hard drive failure as I cannot mount the drive Sad you should get the blank listing though unless you happened to access it when I had apache turned off (which was only a few minutes).

I will take the drive out when I go tonight and see if I can save the data on it at home.
N/A

Still getting "Cannot connect to remote server" in Opera, and "Cannot Find Server" in IE.
Community Veteran

Not surprising if the drive has been removed so the web server has probably been stopped (or the whole system shutdown if that was all that was on it)
N/A

It's still not working... and this is my first ever look! When it is up, does it stock Battlefield patches and its popular mods?
jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

I need to get a new harddrive in there and then restock the patches (it's completely seperate from the cluster by the way). The old drive is as dead as and my efforts to resurect it have failed miserably Sad

Once I have it back up I will definately stock it up with BF1942 patches. Is there any in particular (other than the desert one I am not sure what people play).

Regards,
N/A

Eve of Destruction
Galactic Conquest

I think those are the main ones (along with Desert Combat).

For a full list see Planet Battlefield.
jberry
Grafter

Back up and running again Cool

I have got desert combat up there already. I will upload the other two when I get a spare minute.

Regards,