cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Please Please Help Me With XBox Live

N/A

Im sorry to put this on again because I know its been on a hundred times already.

I cant connect to xbox live, im trying to use ICS as I have done before.

I get so far, up to the third stage on troubleshooting my network on the xbox, and then an error message appears saying "The DNS servers could not be reached".

Ive rung Xbox live 3 times, Ive rung plus.net (no help at all) and Ive been on the phone to Microsoft themselves for an hour and even they cant help me.

So all you wonderful people playing Ghost Recon and TopSpin, please give me any advice you can whether it being from solving the problem to checking out my network card or just cheering me up because im getting ready to throw my xbox out the window.

Evil

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Title changed from all capitals as this is harder to read and considered rude]
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Have you tried serching the forum for XBOX. This issue has been discussed several times to my knowledge.
N/A

Have u actually enabled ics sharing on the network card. Have u got a crossover cable Huh?Huh
N/A

are you running a firewall you may have to open a few ports for the xbox if you are.....