cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation Network

N/A

Playstation Network

Hi

I have been accepted for the Playstation2 network gaming trials and was just wondering if it will work through my plusnet adsl account
Any help would be great

Thanx in advance

matt
7 REPLIES
Delves
Grafter

RE: Playstation Network

As you probably know Xbox Live does, so I can't see there been a great deal of difference. I'm sure its only a BB connection thats needed.

> Hi
>
> I have been accepted for the Playstation2 network gaming trials and was just wondering if it will work through my plusnet adsl account
> Any help would be great
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> matt

N/A

You lucky f****** =)

he he I so wanted to get that but i never heared anythign from Sony. What did they say to you and how did you apply?
--
When you do something right, no one notices that you've done anything at all!
N/A

I am a beta tester as well.

There are no problems using plusnet. I use ICS with an internal ADSL Modem. Works a dream

See you online, give me your SOCOM name and I will give you a game..

Stevie
N/A

I am a beta tester as well.

There are no problems using plusnet. I use ICS with an internal ADSL Modem. Works a dream

See you online, give me your SOCOM name and I will give you a game..

Stevie
N/A

what is ps2 online like much different from xbox live or just the same. Well they have the headset on xbox thats the major diffrence. And when shud we get ps2 online in uk
N/A

> what is ps2 online like much different from xbox live or just the same. Well they have the headset on xbox thats the major diffrence. And when shud we get ps2 online in uk

PS2 Also has a headset if you buy the game SOCOM. Is a good game as well.
It will be ongeneral release at the end of May I believe. It is well worth it!.

Steve
Delves
Grafter

I think Xbox Live have a better system for remote gaming but I guess the amount of PS2 owners will mean that it will get a higher take up eventually.

One thing I'm not so keen on is that on PS2 the headset wire goes back to the console, a cause for major tangles, Xbox goes in the controller your playing on.

Also Xbox will control servers, no extra charges for most games, PS2 will be on open servers so you could end up having to pay for each game you want to play on-line.

Never the less they'll both be good fun. Lots of good ideas are flying around already to improve the already good Xbox Live.

> > what is ps2 online like much different from xbox live or just the same. Well they have the headset on xbox thats the major diffrence. And when shud we get ps2 online in uk
>
> PS2 Also has a headset if you buy the game SOCOM. Is a good game as well.
> It will be ongeneral release at the end of May I believe. It is well worth it!.
>
> Steve