cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing Eve-online after middnight - connection keeps droppi

N/A

I repeatedly have my game sessions dropped now I'm using PAYG service from PlusNet.

Has something changed whereby you are limited as to how you connect after midnight?

Thanks

Dan
6 REPLIES
N/A

Just read some of the forums on dropouts

Can someone post a linky showing the outages and upgrades that PN are doing.

Thx

Dan
Damfoose
Grafter

I have had 6 drops today where usually its been rock stable, almost got me ganked lol
iainmacmillan
Grafter

have you changed anything in your setupHuh do you have a modem or router??

i play EVE a lot, and have not experienced any drop out since the last patch in May.
N/A

seems to have sorted itself out now.
jabb0
Grafter

i have had 2 disconnects in the last 2 hours, up until recently (the past week i have had numerous disconnects) this game has run like a charm.

Any help greatly appreciated!
iainmacmillan
Grafter

Have you tried checking under the Known Issues section of the EVE-O forums.......discos are talked about frequently. You may also need to clear out your cache folder, actually only the 87.237.38.200 folder found in EVE\cache\MachoNet\, this will make your system re-download it, incase there is corrupt data which can happen if you keep getting dropped, and don't close cleanly.

Other than that, it maybe an issue with your connection, modem/router, system, anti-virus, incomplete patches.........i could go on.

Is there a friend near you who can check his connection to EVE?? Could be a node issue in your area connecting to the datacentre hosting EVE.....