cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSP is amazing!

N/A

PSP is amazing!

Recently got my PSP from HK, games that come with it were
Dynasty Warriors (top graphics, like the ps2!)
Ridge Racers (easy to pick up and play, reminds me of the original ps days which my forst ever game was Ridge Racer!)
Wipeout Pure (bloody fast and looks great)
Some Japanese RPG which is meant to be class, if only i could understand it haha.

Features on the actual machine are new to handheld consoles, mp3, video player, and i hear on some sites some people have used it to surf the web! Worth the price in my opinion, however only get the value pack as it offers far greater balue, with a memory card, case, headphons included along with battery and ac adapter. Would of been nice if it included usb cable they have to be bought separately.

Anyone else have one? if so what are your thoughts on it.

Cant wait til pro evo comes out on it, should be great!
9 REPLIES
N/A

PSP is amazing!

Hiya

What's the MP3 sound quality like? + How many tracks can it hold?

If Pro Evo is going to available for PSP then I am getting one... That game rules! Cheesy
N/A

PSP is amazing!

the mp3 sound is good although could be louder, the speaker is quite small but high quality, the quantity depends on the size of the memory stick pro duo, it comes supplied with a 32mb card but u can get 2gb ones now!
N/A

PSP is amazing!

If Pro Evo is going to available for PSP then I am getting one... That game rules! Cheesy

Yeah, this would be one of the reasons why I'd be getting one. The picture quality I've heard is very good. Sound for such a small machine is supposed to be pretty good also.

I think I'll wait a few months for the Uk release. I once tried playing a Jap version of Pre Evo on the GBA. Put me off completely..

Looking foward to trying one out though.
hillers
Grafter

PSP is amazing!

I'm planning to buy one when I'm in the states in 2 weeks and save myself some money on the uk price.
N/A

PSP is amazing!

If anyone wants to import one, then do it from http://www.videogamesplus.ca - next day delivery, and they mark it up so you don't pay no taxes Cheesy
N/A

PSP is amazing!

think I'll wait until GT4 is available for it Cheesy
N/A

PSP is amazing!

my only advice on the subject is to get a Japanese one in preference.

The US ones are Region 1 whereas the JAP ones are Region 2 (like UK).

The games are region free so not a problem, but when they start selling UMD movies the US ones wont play UK movies so you will have to import everything.

The jap ones are almost competely English once you have made you language selection. You just have to hit select on the initial "whats your name" screen to get the UK keyboard.

Hope this helps, I got mine in January and it is sweet, tried Jap and US games they work a treat.
N/A

PSP is amazing!

Got mine last weekend, a freind picked it up whilst in the US on holiday.

Got the Value Pack, Spiderman 2 movie, RIdge Racers and Lumines. Lumines is sooooooo addictive. Put a Hori screen protector on as son as I could to protect the screen as well.

QUiality of the movie is awesome. Ordered a 1gb Pro Duo card on ebay from a US seller, £64 including P&P. When it comes over, gonna put some music on it and a few videos as well.

P.S. For anyone who owns a Mac, try out PSPware... works like .Mac Sync for the PSP! :lol:
hillers
Grafter

PSP is amazing!

Just got back from the states last week and brought a psp over there with 5 games and a movie for just over £300.

I would not recommend buying the umd movies since they work out expensive even though the quality is good. But would recommend buying a large memory stick and transfer movies from dvd over.

If anyones wondering what games and movie I got they are:

Metal gear acid
Ridge racer
Lumines
Fifa Soccer
MLB

Hellboy: Unrated Directors Cut