cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POP Warrior Within XB

N/A

POP Warrior Within XB

I need help with a section of this game, ive done what it says on all the net walktrough but i still cant get past this point.
Activate 2nd Tower - Past
Mechanical Pit - Past
Save point - Clock Works and Gears
After killing the soldiers and activating the switch which activates the block i run up the wall and grab the rope and land on the bridge. After killing the soldiers i run right and wall run through the water wheel, killing the 2 soldiers. then slow time and run thru the other spinning wheel jumping in to the pillar. travel along all the pillars untill i get to the push handle which activates the metal platform which goes up and down. i am now supposed to wall run and then jump from wall to wall which will take me to the room above, it is here that i have the problem. when i run along the wall and jump i just fall. 3 days later and i just at my wits end. Anyone got any tips? Thanks
2 REPLIES
hillers
Grafter

POP Warrior Within XB

it might be a bug, since the people with console and pc versions have had similar problems at different parts of the game, but try http://www.gamefaqs.com for game walkthru's hightly recoomeneded
N/A

POP Warrior Within XB

Thanks for the tip, i'll. give it ago.