cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

N/A

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

Hi guys,

Cell-3 (C3LL) have got an excellent BF2 server running with the latest patch. It's run by a great admin team dedicated to great play and an abuse free zone, so check us out in the game or visit us at www.c3ll.net
6 REPLIES
N/A

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

nice plug Tongue

your servers ranked? i might pop over to lay down some pwnge tomora Wink
N/A

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

Oh yes, ranked they are, and pretty much always full. Say hi on the forums too, you're always welcome if you want pwnge!
N/A

UPDATE

bBF2 server still online. Come along tonight and play with the best.

PLAY BF2142 first with www.c3ll.net
Firejack
Grafter

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

Sadly I think I'll be skipping BF2142. Reading the previews and comments of those who have taken part in beta. The game seems plagued by bugs and poor gameplay balance. Something I'm not totally surprised by after the disasterous support for BF2.
Really don't under stand why I have to pay for game that has adverts in it like BF2142 does. Who wants to have a big Pepsi sign pop up in the heat of battle? :roll:

Nice looking community you have there at c3ll. Similar idea to what we are trying to do in the Terra Nova Gaming Community Smiley
N/A

PLAY BF2 with C3LL

I must admit that if the game isnt cracked up to much im sure we wont be playing it much but tbh BF2 has been a great success overall so i will be suprissed if they fluff it up.

Nice site you got there. Pop over and say hello if your ever playing BF2.

Dav
N/A

BF 2142

WEll apparently the game is fantastic and everyone in my clan so far loves it. Getting mine tomrw so we shall see...