Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Interest....

Ianwild
Grafter

Out of Interest....

Folks,

Please don't read too much into this, however I was interested in whether any of you guys would be willing to assist us in getting our gaming platform back up to speed. At this stage I am specifically looking for people who have some experience of admin / configuration of games servers and would be in a position to spend some time in discussing the best way to sort out the current situation with our own games servers.

If anyone feels they would have the time / knowledge to assist with this, then please do get in touch by email (iwild@plus.net). As I say, I am doing this off my own back to get an idea in the level of assistance available and interest there would be in this, rather than at this stage, there being any solid plans to do anything. That said, we do fully appreciate that our current gaming platform leaves a lot to be desired and this is something which there is an internal willingness to solve.

Cheers,

Ian
5 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Out of Interest....

Based on the responses this doesn't look like it is going to be very feasable...

I will keep plugging away though because our own game servers are something we want to get sorted...

Regards,

Ian
N/A

Out of Interest....

I wouldn't mind helping out, although I have little experience so I'm probably useless to you Smiley
N/A

Out of Interest....

Ian, sent a PM for you to look at re: this topic

Cheers
N/A

Out of Interest....

I have some experience. I play Delta Force Black Hawk Down online and I am a member of a squad. I am currently the Remote Host for our server. I am up for helping in anyway I can. Smiley
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Out of Interest....

Gamers are a unresponsive type especially server admins, you have to prod them a bit more, maybe time for a mail drop for those that dont like to use or never use this forum?

I'd help but I have a server I watch and its taking more time than I'd hoped, as the other admin quit.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017