cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online games 4 pc?

N/A

Online games 4 pc?

I luking 4 some online games 4 my pc. I dont really play my pc online much but i like what i see from them. My graphics card is a gf4 128mb sdr so not grt. The kind of games r mmorpg fps stuff like that.

I hear plantside rules will my graphics card handle that game
2 REPLIES
Firejack
Grafter

Online games 4 pc?

Planetside is a huge game and requires monster machines to run it. You are looking at an Athlon 2000+, 1 GB of memory, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB to play it on the lowest settings :?
To play on the highest you need an Athlon 64 3200+, 1.75 GB's of memory and a Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB. Its one beast of a game :lol:

This year is going to be the year the MMOG becomes the dominate game genre. Counterstrike, UT2K4 are old news now. We have been there and done deathmatch to erm, death. There are around 10 MMOG's out now or being released this year that I can think of;

PlanetSide - *First and only MMOFPS*
StarWars Galaxies
City of Heroes - *New*
Wolrd Of Warcraft - *In Final Beta Stage*
Warhammer Online - *In Final Beta Stage*
Everquest 1 & 2 - *EQ2 out this year*
Ultima Online - *Classic MMO*
Dark Age Of Camelot - *Classic MMO*
Lineage 1 & 2 - *Lineage 2 in final beta stage*
Asheron's Call
+More titles

MMOG's are extraordinary games. The other week we deployed 90 troops in tanks, aircraft and by amphibious vehicles in Planetside! Cool
I do love what MMOG's have done for PC gaming. They have moved away from the naff franchises you see on consoles with there ever increasing number of sequels and produced games on a huge scale that promote Teamplay and Strategy.
N/A

Online games 4 pc?

I will look 2 upgrade sum aspects of my pc near the end of the summer i think. I like console as i have grown up with them and i think xbox and xbox live is a good thing