cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Gaming

N/A

Online Gaming

Hi,

Im part of an Online gaming clan with about 30 active members that play Ghost Recon.
We want to pay for a dedicate server. Does anyone know if PlusNet offer this service? if not then any suggestions as to who would?

thanks
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Online Gaming

Well, I can tell you that PlusNet don't offer a dedicated server for any amount of money. As for recommendations as to who does, do a search in this and the "Ideas and Suggestions" board. Smiley

Thomas
N/A

Re: Online Gaming

Hi,

Im part of an Online gaming clan with about 30 active members that play Ghost Recon.
We want to pay for a dedicate server. Does anyone know if PlusNet offer this service? if not then any suggestions as to who would?

thanks

No, but It's certainly something I would like to see happen in the future.. fingers crossed eh?
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Online Gaming

Jolt, Blueyonder and Multiplay all offer servers, but I can't get to their sites as they're blocked here at work.

Have a look and see what they offer.

The clan I'm in for MOHAA use Multiplay.
N/A

Online Gaming

Jolt, Blueyonder and Multiplay all offer servers, but I can't get to their sites as they're blocked here at work.

barrysworld and gamerservers.net are ok aswell
N/A

Online Gaming

i use a "bookable" server from barrysworld for my clan - it's a really good deal - get a GAME card and it costs even less! like £14/year for 4hrs/week fo server time or such
N/A

Online Gaming

www.jolt.co.uk - Owned by your good friends at Nildram.
N/A

Online Gaming

www.jolt.co.uk - Owned by your good friends at Nildram.

ERR no jolt is not owned by nildram ..they use nildram for the net connect but thats it..also jolt has peering with plus.net (IN THE SAME BUILDING BELIEVE IT OR NOT ) so the ping is good 25-30 for me.

www.jolt.co.uk
or
mIRC quakenet #jolt and speak to Gonkster,Bilb or PanZer
N/A

Online Gaming

Which Clan and league are you in?

Malc (RFSS clan - Chmol league) www.rfss-clan.co.uk
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Online Gaming

I've recently joined the 114th.

They are in the ClanPlanet league.