cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No point gain on BF2

N/A

No point gain on BF2

Since I did the update for bf 2 I have scored points on the first 3 games only...I've been playing a day and a half and not gained any points at all Evil

Any ideas thanks
9 REPLIES
N/A

No point gain on BF2

Did you gain the points within the server? I.e. it recognised you'd got a frag, etc.? The EA stats server's notoriously slow, so it's worth waiting a few hours or even a day for the points to show up in the BFHQ screen.
N/A

No point gain on BF2

I got points in the game about 15 games worth scored a lot but none was saved....been over a day have not got any of them although its started to give me the points now. How does the x2 bonus for win work thanks
N/A

No point gain on BF2

Yup, sounds like the stat server's just under heavy load so taking longer to process your points. Probably because more people are playing again with the new patch.

If you're playing as Commander and your team wins the round, your score is doubled.
N/A

No point gain on BF2

ohhh I see thanks for the info cheers Cheesy
N/A

No point gain on BF2

Hi i still have gained no points....well actually i think i got points for one game the other day but nothing else...so annoying ive scored loads but its counting for nothing.

Is anyone else having same problem or is it just me thanks
N/A

No point gain on BF2

You may not have been playing on a ranked server, remember to click the ranked option in the filters pane.
Which servers do you normally go on, I normally go for the EA, i3d or multiplay servers.
N/A

No point gain on BF2

Hi i've only ever done ranked I dont have unranked show up...I tend to stick to ea official Uk or Europe.

Im getting my points now but I have lost 15+ worth of games ohh well life goes on Smiley
iainmacmillan
Grafter

No point gain on BF2

you also need to complete the rounds, i found, if you switch sides, or if you die right as the round finishes, i don't always get the points......then you join a server with a master sergeant who has unlocked all the good weaps, and spend the next half hour, being spawn killed with a Barret 50mm Sniper rifle...... :shock:
N/A

No point gain on BF2

one thing I have noticed before the 1.03 patch I've lost points when the server moved me to other team.....I was not to keen on that.

I always start the next map before I quit as I had the worry I would loose my points if I left early thanks for letting me know you do loose em though now I know im not wasting my time waiting for next map to load.

I have not had the honour of being spawn killed loads yet, unlike when I used to play halo once I died before I spawned and actually move 17 times.not sure why I took so long to leave the game :?