cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Online Gamers

N/A

No Online Gamers

I see from the lack of posts here that not many people are into online gaming..

Why don't people play online? Dont you have the game or do you think your connection isnt up to it?

If Force 9 want to improve the online gaming experience then it needs some players.
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: No Online Gamers

> I see from the lack of posts here that not many people are into online gaming..
>
> Why don't people play online? Dont you have the game or do you think your connection isnt up to it?
>
> If Force 9 want to improve the online gaming experience then it needs some players.

Hi there,

I for one tend to frag on SOF1 usually VCA clan Public server, using the tag "Brickhouse" - I find that this is one of the better, faster SOF1 servers around, but having said that, would welcome seeing either a SOF1 or SOF2 (which I've only been playing a week) server here on F9.
N/A

> > I see from the lack of posts here that not many people are into online gaming..
> >
> > Why don't people play online? Dont you have the game or do you think your connection isnt up to it?
> >
> > If Force 9 want to improve the online gaming experience then it needs some players.
>
> Hi there,
>
> I for one tend to frag on SOF1 usually VCA clan Public server, using the tag "Brickhouse" - I find that this is one of the better, faster SOF1 servers around, but having said that, would welcome seeing either a SOF1 or SOF2 (which I've only been playing a week) server here on F9.

Just got my first online game, battlefield 1942, definitely hooked
N/A

> > > I see from the lack of posts here that not many people are into online gaming..
> > >
> > > Why don't people play online? Dont you have the game or do you think your connection isnt up to it?
> > >
> > > If Force 9 want to improve the online gaming experience then it needs some players.
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I for one tend to frag on SOF1 usually VCA clan Public server, using the tag "Brickhouse" - I find that this is one of the better, faster SOF1 servers around, but having said that, would welcome seeing either a SOF1 or SOF2 (which I've only been playing a week) server here on F9.
>
> Just got my first online game, battlefield 1942, definitely hooked
>

Im a big online gamer now I have ADSL. There is nothing like knowing the soldier u just sniped, sniping other soldiers is controlled by a real person....out there somewhere!

Perhaps F9 need to do a bit of promotion somehow. Perhaps send out an email to all its its users with all the details they need to play. F9 could even set up a game where we could play them! A server for BF1942 would be good too. Surely F9 have loads of customers interested in gaming?
N/A

You could try www.lasersquadnemesis.com

Play as fast or as slow as you like, free to try and £16 for 6 months with no outlay for the software. I am hooked on it :-)

Oh and I am hubby not Karen :-)

N/A

I have signed up for ADSL today so hopefully this time tomorrow I will know if I can get it.

I play Asheron's Call at the moment, an unbelieveable a massive online game and fantastically addictive !

I don't play things like SOF or UT2003 because over a modem its just no fun too much lag!

What would definitely entice me to the F9 game servers if/when I get ADSL would be a wider/different range of games. While Halflife is a good game its getting on a bit, Ghost Recon would good and also another tip you guys if you haven't got it already, Teamspeak, I was using it over my 56k connection while playing AC !!
The games F9 supply are limited and aging, just IMO.

Jim
N/A

wupee! ADSL activated yesterday, Router should be here tomorrow! Im well happy Smiley

Now I'll be able to frag some ppl in UT2k3 and download patches as I need em !
N/A

I play online games oooooooooooooh yes Cheesy

i play HLDM (using AGMod (www.planethalflife.com/agmod))and also starting to dabble in Unreal Tournament 2003

Look for me on UK Barrysworld AG Servers and also the JimmyP UT2K3 server Smiley
N/A

> You could try www.lasersquadnemesis.com
>
> Play as fast or as slow as you like, free to try and £16 for 6 months with no outlay for the software. I am hooked on it :-)
>
> Oh and I am hubby not Karen :-)
>
>

Just tried it myself excellant Game, I am sure to subscribe once my 3 Free games are up Smiley

Darren
N/A

No Online Gamers

Great one for you, not hosted here but good none the less

www.Project-Entropia.com

www.entropiaforum.com---Great first stop for guides and info
N/A

No Online Gamers

I play quake 4 quake 3 unreal 2004 dawn of war and going to get into X3 when it arrives today (although I dont think this is an online game)