cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New xbox website

N/A

New xbox website

Is any one else having problems linking there gamertag tot he website. Mine keeps saying my information dont match. And what the hell is a area code?
Is it the start of a postal code or ya telephone number. Help me out if you can
14 REPLIES
N/A

New xbox website

The area code is the first bit of you're telephone number, but some how the box that wants the code only needs the first three numbers, and the other numbers are then added to you're number in the box below. try that and it should work.

The only thing working on the live site at the moment is the friends list, so you can see who's playing what, but don't click on the text at the bottom that says MY LIVE, that gose no where..... find the text on the middle right that says MY LIVE that should do it.

Lets hope the xbl forums are up and running again soon and then all the probs will get ironed out.
N/A

New xbox website

Ive tried it and still nothing. I have put the first 3 of my area code then tried the other number and still nothing. Its really silly how they aint made it clear
N/A

New xbox website

It should work, did you try it like this?

if you're number is: 01845 -1400200.

then in the first box that asks for you're code put: 018

and in the second box: 451400200
N/A

New xbox website

yeah i got online help to off the usa 1 and then an email. And it still dont work i aint 2 bothered its just a feature which might be gud
N/A

New xbox website

I've got it working using the first 3 numbers from my area code, then shoving the rest of it in the phone number.
N/A

New xbox website

Try going to the uk site! www.xbox.com/uk you do need an MSN Passport for it to work as well

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Please don't post using nothing other than CAPS.]
N/A

New xbox website

Ive got it working now thanks 4 ya help. Whats ya gamertags on xbox live
N/A

New xbox website

rnbetsy
N/A

New xbox website

I've gotta wait for my DSL modem to get here... but when it does i'll post it here for you guys
N/A

New xbox website

Gamertag: NeuralCable
N/A

New xbox website

Wht games u playin on i am wolfentstein the most gamertag SWANWICK
N/A

New xbox website

Moto GP 2 and unreal championship. i'll add you my friends list
N/A

New xbox website

Midtonw Madness 3 all the way!