cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PB Updating tool

N/A

New PB Updating tool

Go HERETo download a new tool to update ALL your games in one go.

Create a folder on your hardrive, put it in there, drag to desktop and run, SIMPLE
9 REPLIES
N/A

New PB Updating tool

Dont know if its your or not but thanks for the tool
N/A

New PB Updating tool

no, its issued by evenbalance.com
N/A

New PB Updating tool

Cheers, it seemed mine needed updating.
N/A

New PB Updating tool

my BF2 did also?? but was still playing in game ok, on a PB enabled server, makes me wonder if it is actually functioning properly whilst in PB.

I gotta say tho, there are already cheaters out there, a guy take a full load off a 50cal machine gun, then kills me with a pistol shot from a distance......
N/A

New PB Updating tool

Lucky for me I haven't came across any cheaters yet.
While we're on the subject of Battlefield 2, I cannot connect to the PlusNet server, it tells me something about an older version, I tried updating my BF2 to v1.02 but it just gets stuck on the patching, please wait. Unless it takes one hell of a long time, I'm unsure.
N/A

New PB Updating tool

older version where, u or the server?

What version is the server running?? anyone lol?
N/A

New PB Updating tool

I believe it said the server is, maybe because I heard it was a demo server, or something...
N/A

New PB Updating tool

Lucky for me I haven't came across any cheaters yet.
While we're on the subject of Battlefield 2, I cannot connect to the PlusNet server, it tells me something about an older version, I tried updating my BF2 to v1.02 but it just gets stuck on the patching, please wait. Unless it takes one hell of a long time, I'm unsure.

It does take a long time... I thought it had crashed, but task manager showed CPU usage so I waited - took about 10 mins on my PC :?
N/A

New PB Updating tool

Yeah, I left it while going out last night. It was using up ALL of my ram, I had 8mb ram left and I came back and it was done.

I thought there was alot of servers on the old patch... But DAMN! There must be tens of thousands.