Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple displays

jabb0
Grafter

Multiple displays

Hey there,

Have finnaly got my multiple display setup, up and running. I have got a 19inch with 2 15 inch screens on either side of it.

My main display is powered with an ATI 9800 and the 2 smaller ones are powered by a PCI ATI 9200.

The main reason for a setup like this is so that i can do my coding easier, although i did buy the ATI 9800 for gaming (and its pretty good at that).

My question is, windows will support up to 10 monitors, right, is there any games that will support more than one monitor?

And is there any software available with which i can exercise more control over what appears where? (the software supplied by ATI, called Catalyst, will not support "Multiple card configurations".

cheers
2 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Multiple displays

There are a number of flight simulators that support (and can be improved by) multiple displays .. letting you look forward left and right on three different monitors for example.

Have a look at this for an extreme example of it (you might need more monitors Wink)

Other than that I am not sure...

Regards,
jabb0
Grafter

Multiple displays

cheers man,

that was great reading, looks like im out int he sticks with 2 ati graphics cards - i knew something was up when the catylist control center would load because it wouldnt support multiple card configurations.

Looks like the gaming will be on just the one monitor for the time being then.