cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monsieur with these screenshots you are spoiling us!

N/A

WE JUST WANT THE GAME!! Cry Cry Cry Cry

More BF2 Eye Candy
24 REPLIES
Firejack
Grafter

Its looking like the 9th will be the release date for the demo with the 24th the full game release. Not long to go now Smiley
N/A

I should have my new laptop by the 9th, so what better to see how it runs. The laptop has a 3dmark03 of 6000 3 times more powerful than my desktop.
Also GTA San Andreas is out on the 6th, not a bad week for me then.
N/A

GTA SA is out on the 10th, well according to two sites

Play.com

Gameplay.com

and BF2 is not out til 24th according to same two sites

Play.com

Gameplay.com

But please please please, either of these two games listed any where else earlier, please post a link, my BF2 has been preordered for 4 months, but have not ordered GTA yet, so could get that from another site if there listing is earlier!
N/A

oops..!! I forget to mention the 9th is the BF2 demo!
N/A

lol, and I have heard the 16th for that, gordon bennet, aint rumours a wonderful thing lol...NOT!
N/A

GUTTED!!

Just gone onto the official site, and NOPE not going to be out on the 17th, its not being shipped til the 21st Cry Cry Cry Cry
N/A

just ordered my copy of GTA SA, so MAYBE it might arrive before friday, if not, friday night is shooting night lol!
N/A

ill tell you what its like cause im getting it right now whooooo hooooo Cheesy

Download it HERE
N/A

that link is not working, what is it you have anyway, a demo?? did not realise there was one out

ahh right, opened them with IE, very funny lol, is a good makeup of the BF2 demo download, shame it isnt out yet, ESPECIALLY at the official EA Games website shown in the background, your good with imaging programs i take it?

N/A

Hehehe was hoping to get somebody with that joke.

Same here buddy just cant wait now for this game to be here, counting the damn days Evil . Im gonna play the demo non stop when it gets here because im off to Glasto on the day of full release Cry

Roll on Friday Boooooo yaaaaaa :mrgreen:
N/A

heh, you got me Cheesy man, some of those screenies are Very nice guess they forgot about AA etc tho Tongue really jaggy, looking forward to the 9th now Cheesy

HOLY SH.. :shock: I Just saw the movie for it and nearly Wet myself I WANT THIS GAME NOW! :shock: Cheesy
N/A

LOL m8

Dont know if you have seen this vid yet guys but im watching it now and omg its amazing..

Bottom of page BF2 Warsaw (large one 625mb Shockedops: ) but well worth it.

http://www.battlefield.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page=download.php&action=open&id=472
N/A

LURVERLY Screenie here, panoramic shot

BIG PIC LARGE FILE
N/A

Rumoured to be exclusive d/load at www.gamespot.com over the weekend - they are still being so vague over the release of this. grrrr.