cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOHAA: server disconnections

N/A

I've had broadband for two days now and have yet been able to play online. I've tried playing the MOHAA plusnet server and haven't got past 5 seconds before being disconnected. It's abysmal. Five seconds' gameplay. It's a joke. Why am I being constantly disconnected a few seconds after joining the server?
Does anyone else have this problem? :x
6 REPLIES
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Does it happen on any other on-line games?

Have you tried any other servers?

Is the Plusnet server running the DMW anti-cheat program and you don't have it?

Edit - I see from the server list that it is running DMW. You will have to download the DMW client and install it on your PC.
N/A

I'm using a Mac so I can't install. Nice to see PlusNet offer so much Mac support. Any chance us Mac users could have our own area to discuss broadband matters in general? It would be extremely useful.
N/A

I was disconnected from MoHAA for the 1st time ever in 12 months - my speed is appalling - supposed to be on a 2mb connection and my speed test is coming in at a 1/4 of that! Check the speed you are getting - when in MoHAA hold down the tab key and check your ping - if its above 100 then the server may be set to kick/disconnect you.
hillers
Grafter

Does it give a message when your kicked from the server? I might help us more.
N/A

MoH just says "server disconnected" when your are kicked from the game.
N/A

The DMW scanner was updated so it is possible the new client is required (3.2). Please visit www.dmwworld.com for any updates and support queries regarding the anti-cheat. There are no known problems with the server as it is checked on a regular basis.

Regards Fragger