cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineage 2 ping

ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

I am currently playing in a privete lineage 2 server. I have played there before and I had absolutely no lag. Now, when I got back to that server again I am having lags. And I know that I am only one person in that server who has them. GameMasters tryed to help me but it was useless because its not servers fault. Neather is my PCs fault. I tryed connecting two PCs on the same line and both of 'em did the same thing. Any ideas whats the prob?
21 REPLIES
jrgrahamcov
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Hi,

if you ping the servers IP address what responses do you get back ?

Also try pinging bbc.co.uk

You should get times back of about 20ms on bbc.co.uk if nothing else is using the internet in the background.

If both are slow then is seems you have a problem.

Post your results.
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

bbc.co.uk gave me 35ms. Servers IP gave me 973ms. I asked my friends to ping the server from their home and they got 42ms.
Strange...
N/A

Lineage 2 ping

No this is not strange, this is PN.

I am having trouble connecting to any online games at the moment through Plusnet, yet from work and my next door neighbours connection everything runs fine.

It seems that Plusnet is no longer a good ISP for gaming at all.
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Gaming is practically all I do at my free time. If this goes on I'll probably have to search for other provider.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) _CN_
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Lineage 2 ping

What's the server IP?
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

It is l2max.no-ip.org
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Ok this is getting worse. It was a lag free day yesterday and today its even worse then it was before. I have waited for server to respond to my moving for 6 minutes, while everyone else was moving, and then I moved. I cannot play with a 6 minute lag. These things started only few weeks ago. I didnt have these problems before.
N/A

Lineage 2 ping

I do GM on a other L2 server my ping has increased to 10896ms in the last few days odd thing is when I ping the server I am getting 100ms.

IP 66.186.59.66
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

I posted this on November 24 and it seems that nothing has been done in that time. I noticed that my ping is smaller 5AM in the morning though. But still imposible to play.
N/A

Lineage 2 ping

your not alone with this problem

I had to edit the login and GS server to smooth it out for me its ok after 9pm.
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Is this atleast being worked at? Because I cant see any reasults if someone is trying to fix this. Its not even peek-time and it still is a mess.
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Is this atleast being worked at? Because I cant see any reasults if someone is trying to fix this. Its not even peak-time and it still is a mess.
N/A

Lineage 2 ping

I found if you reboot your router goto strat>control panel>network connections> double click on Lan then goto support menu and repair the connection it helps..

Not much but a little

You could always sleep during the day and play the game in the wee hours of the morning.

I found one way that makes it better I changed ISP.

I am gone from today Cheesy

www.wyd-hq.com
ukpalanga
Grafter

Lineage 2 ping

Where do I need to call or who do I need to e-mail to get more bandwidth speed for this game?