cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got doom 3 who else had it?

N/A

Just got doom 3 installin it now cant wait. Who else has got it so we can have a bash online or what eva.
15 REPLIES
N/A

Just found out u cant use a joy pad on it. So u have 2 use mouse and keyboard damm
N/A

Downloaded it a week ago, ugh using joypad would suck, mouse and keyboard all the way. It runs slow as hell on my computer so wont be buying it untill I can actually run it well, but it looks good and creepy well worth the money.
N/A

Its ok but i want my pc to be a bit better. It jerks a tiny bit i need more ram
N/A

there is a tweak for doom 3 that lets you devote more ram to the game (default is 20 or 32 mb i think!) iall u have to do is change one of the values in the .cfg file in the base folder. the line is called something like image_cache i think. on my friend's pc this boosted fbs ALOT so its worth a try, supposedly its best to have it at 1/2 your total ram
N/A

Nice thanks for the tip but i think i will be getin the 1gig ram soon any way.
N/A

My copy arrived yesterday and i spent all night playing it. Scarey in parts.
N/A

certainly been scarin the crap out of me for the last few weeks! :lol:
Wots all this about using a joyppad, playin shooters with a joypad is really stupid, have you not played counter-strike on the xbox? (shudder, now thats a scary game)
Also I have been thinking we should make a list of scary bits in D3 coz I must have walked past loadsa stuff without seeing it, so any one that followed a weird voice or encountered anything that involved straying from the beaten path post it here so others can cack their pants in fear.
So far I have seen myself as a demon in the mirror of a bathroom quite early on, and was told "they took my baby" by a disembodied voice which i followed down a corridor into a dead end on Alpha Labs 4. The only reason I saw the mirror thing was that i decided to go back for a look at my reflection, so i could have easily walked straight passed it.

Sorry for such an epic post but im at work and very very bored, well done if you have actually read this far! :twisted:
N/A

I like joypads not loads of buttons every were. But i am gonna have to get used to that. Yeah it can be scary at times
N/A

There's thinks worth doing more than once just to admire the graphics.

Some of the shadows and noises made me jump. At one stage i was sure there was something around a corner but it turned out to be the shadow caused by a fire.
N/A

I'm currently stuck trying to find the tram.
N/A

I have stop play it for a bit. Its doing me nut in
N/A

lol, i know exactly wot u mean! :twisted: sends u crazy afta a while ....
vic_newey
Grafter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a tweak for doom 3 that lets you devote more ram to the game (default is 20
[

beware ! some of the tweaks will cause your PC to crash, I had constant probs till I tried www. VIPERLAIR.com for D3 tweaks, it gives details of all tweaks & how to avoid a crash.
N/A

Yeah dont bother with tweaks any way. Yeah mental game :twisted: