cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint Operations

Mark64uk
Grafter

Joint Operations

Anyone here play joint operations and is having problems connecting to the nova world servers ? i was playing on Monday night fine now i cant seem to connect just stuck on the

" Connecting To NovaWolrd "

Anyone else seeing the same ?

Thanks

Mark
7 REPLIES
N/A

Joint Operations

Didn't know that people still played this.
GersFans
Grafter

Re: Joint Operations

Anyone here play joint operations

I played Jop's for 2 years until PN max dsl'ed me, then the game was unplayable and I forgot all about it...

I'll look to install it in the next couple of days to see how its performing...cya in the heli Wink
Mark64uk
Grafter

Joint Operations

Didn't know that people still played this.

I Did until i wasnt able to log on.
N/A

Joint Operations

i was playing it yesterday and im on maxdsl and it was working fine!

still an amazing game
Mark64uk
Grafter

Joint Operations

A week or two after i mad the post it "Fixed" itself and ive been able to play ever since.
GersFans
Grafter

Joint Operations

Since I made my post above I have also moved back to playing the game, forgot how good it was [compared to some games]..

You will find me most nights on the Orange Bowl server, found in the American server range, after 11pm UK time. I'm one of the psf. clan playes, give us a shout if your on my heli! Smiley

YBFPP! :twisted:
Community Veteran

Joint Operations

First of all MAXDSL whats this then?
I havnt played JO for ages I played the entire Deltaforce series but when EA games BF2 came out that was the end of that.
I know that on occasion while playing Nova games that I couldnt get connected but check the nova site and see if theres downtime for server maintenance and that sort of thing.

and finally get BF2 then we really will see each other in the helis and I dont mean just looking out the windows Smiley