Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on xbox live

N/A

I'm on xbox live

To anyone on plusnet who has xbox live

HI

I signed up for plusnet especially for live, and as of yesterday I'm now up and running (via speedtouch 530 incase anyone asks) so if any of you fancy adding me to you're list my tag is:

FragCat

Live games so far, MotoGP2 , MM3.

See you online Smiley
10 REPLIES
N/A

I'm on xbox live

Yo i have xbox live 2 i have had it since launch back in march. My gamertag is swanwick. live games rtcw moto gp 2 sf2 nhl 2k3 unreal championship phantasy star online thats a werid game
N/A

I'm on xbox live

does any of you get problems talking to others in xbox live who use Plus.net also ?

I'm cant talk to my mates in some games who use the same system due to low signal strength

gamertag: RIPPPER
N/A

I'm on xbox live

I dont have any problems what problems u got and in what game maybe i can help u out

[Moderators note (by Thomas): CAPS changed. Please do not post whole posts in CAPS, as they are highly annoying.]
N/A

I'm on xbox live

some online (live) games offer a signal strength meter (Midnight Club 2 for instance)

If my mate tries to join a game I host he finds I have a very weak signal and he cannot join the game.. ths explains the not being able to talk to one another through xbox live

Hoever if we both join another game, everyone in that game can hear the both of us, but we cannot hear each other.

The only thing we can think of is that we both use BT and Plus.net 512K router.

Any ideas ?
Delves
Grafter

I'm on xbox live

I have problems in RTCW whit not hearing all players and in MechAssault I can't always see all the players waiting in the lobby, if the games launched I get dropped.

Are you running ZoneAlarm Pro by any chance. I find that if I close down ZA it all works fine.

Dave

JJ The Avenger
N/A

I'm on xbox live

this is the Router (via a Hub) to the xbox, zonealarm cannto interfere as the xbox connects directly

I dont have a PC connected anyhow, but I failt to see how a windows prog can
interfere with xbox connection to the outside world?
Delves
Grafter

I'm on xbox live

No your right it can't if your using a router, only if your using ICS. I have come across this problems before, the clan I play with had a member who had problems, I'll try and find out how it was resolved, but from memory i think one of them changed his hardware.

[Moderator's note (by acarr): Deleted duplicate post]
N/A

I'm on xbox live

I use ics sharing it and i am fine no problems. If u cant hear people sum times in rtcw because there might be 2 many people in a game. Other than that i cant think whats the problem
Delves
Grafter

I'm on xbox live

I can cure the problem everytime by closing down my firewall 'ZoneAlarm Pro' It definitely gives me problems in MA and RTCW
N/A

I'm on xbox live

I dont no much about the techniqcal side of things so i probley cant help u out sorry about that