cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Pings,

N/A

High Pings,

Hi guys..

I was just woundering.. is anyone else pings or lattency problems tongiht (3/1/05)..

I seem the be getting results of 300+ When im on either World of Warcraft or CS: Source.?
6 REPLIES
N/A

High Pings,

Sad

You're not alone, i've been getting pings of 250-400 all day on 512K. Haven't been able to play CS:S since lunchtime. Starting to suffer withdrawal.
Community Veteran

High Pings,

If you post a 5 min run of WinMTR to your game server we can tell you if it's the same problem others are seeing or something new you need to report. Note: post text not HTML.

[append]

Just saw your other post and it's the same issue - gw4.
N/A

High Pings,

didnt notice this topic :/ i just posted my own thread about this, yea i just went on SoFII and Wolf ET about 5 minutes ago n servers that normally have 1 ping or 45 ping had like 400/500 so i couldnt get in them as they was low ping only altho there the same servers i always play!
N/A

High Pings,

Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last
62-212-74-212.gameservers.net - 0 | 260 | 260 | 141 | 206 | 281 | 187

I wasnt sure exacly what i had to post but this was the line from gameservers.net and there the hosts of the servers on SoFII that i play so i hope this is enough :? i dunno
Community Veteran

High Pings,

You post the whole lot so we can see where the problem starts.
jberry
Grafter

High Pings,

Remember we are also investigating a network problem with high pings at the moment as well so I would wait until that is cleared up before looking at any problem relating to pings.

Regards,